3rd Annual NW Meet

Tylerb59

Established Member
ChuckBlowers said:
tyler you have the loud ass GT in town...?.I think Ive seen you around

Sweet.

Another Arlington SVT on here. Yea, I think I waved at 'ya the other day on HWY9. Are you the Black Cobra off Jordan Rd? I was passing by there not to long ago to a baseball game and noticed a Cobra (SS Inserts) a Red Z06 and a sweet boat. :)

Welcome to the forum.

Tylerb59

Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
Anybody that believes the weather will be what they say it will be 10 days from now, hasn't lived in Washington for more than 3 weeks. :poke: :-D

Here's to hoping. :shrug:

ChuckBlowers

Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
Sweet.

Another Arlington SVT on here. Yea, I think I waved at 'ya the other day on HWY9. Are you the Black Cobra off Jordan Rd? I was passing by there not to long ago to a baseball game and noticed a Cobra (SS Inserts) a Red Z06 and a sweet boat. :)

Welcome to the forum.

Ya thats me up on Jordan, stop by next time....you can add to the rubber in front of my house...so far Rick has the longest tire marks I think. My neighbors love me and my friends :beer:

Joe5.0

Established Member
ChuckBlowers said:
Ya thats me up on Jordan, stop by next time....you can add to the rubber in front of my house...so far Rick has the longest tire marks I think. My neighbors love me and my friends :beer:

Rick burning a lil rubber up there eh...Rick u need to do that down here. Piss of the retrded neighbors.

WHERES MY TUNE FOOL?

Tylerb59

Established Member
Shangsta said:
Lol im definitly gonna try to make this one

Actions speak louder then words.

Plan your weekend around this NOW, and not drop out at the last minute. :cuss:

You're either going or you're not ... don't try ... DO.

Users who are viewing this thread