3rd Annual PhillyStangs Pocono cruise - Saturday, October 16th - 8am

ImportsSuk

DelValMuscleCars
Established Member
what's up MACA bretheren? been a while since i've be really active here but just wanted to give peolpe a heads up on a nice cruise in the fall that my local site has been going on for the last 2 years. basically a great drive through some of the nicer back roads of Bucks County, and to the scenic Poconos for the changing of the leaves. makes for some great photo ops.

here is the thread on the site to keep you informed:
3rd Annual PhillyStangs Pocono Run - Saturday, October 16th - 8am

the route we are taking is on there if you'd like to look it over to help you decide. usually we have the roads to ourselves and there's some nice twisties as yuo get towards the more mountainous areas. this is a great drive, the weather should be nice and cool. if you're interested, post up. i'll add you to the list of attendee's. hope to see some of you there!!! :beer:

a few pics from last year:

group6y.jpg

group4c.jpg

group1e.jpg

panoram31.jpg

panoram11.jpg

panoram11.jpg

Last edited:

ImportsSuk

DelValMuscleCars
Established Member
bump. two weeks away, we've got about 20 stangs going so far from PS so it looks to be a great cruise. there's always room for lots more though!

edit: holy mother of god. sorry about the mammoth pics i had to rehost them on imageshack and apparently they don't resize to fit the screen like photobucket pics seem to....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread