3rd Annual "Scott Brooks" MCT Fall Color Cruise

SSSN8KE

THIS SATURDAY, ZERO % chance of rain...hope you can make it? COME WITH A FULL TANK!!!

MCT Board Members would like you to save the date of Saturday Oct 11th for the annual color cruise event. tentative rain date to be 10/18, the following Saturday?

We will start the main cruise at US-23 & M-36, Exit # 54 off US-23, at the "Park & Ride parking lot next to McDonalds at 10:00 am. This is a 100 mile cruise which will take the best of 3 hours, which then will end at Zukie Lake Tavern, M-36 in Pinckney for food and refreshments.

Eastside members, can meet again at 9:00 am at the Video store parking lot (INKSTER & ANNARBOR TRAIL) for a criuse along Hines Drive to US-23 & M-36 to meet the larger group at 10:00 am.

MCT Dedicates this Annual Event to the memory of "Scott Brooks", our MCT Brother

Last edited by a moderator:

sbrooks76

Established Member
I plan to attend! I apologize for not attending in the past, as I wasn't aware of the Memorail. THANK You all!.

Amy V6

My Mom Says I'm Cool
Established Member
I think Tony and I are a "maybe" right now. He has a job that day and I need to request that day off from work.

Just hope that creepy video store worker doesn't come out yelling at us again.. he was wearing a Farmer Jack polo and by that time they were waaay out of business. I think he thought we were all gonna rob him :dw::lol1::burnout:

jt239

Established Member
I was looking forward to going this year but you guys scheduled it on the same day Lidio is doing his annual Ubly Dragway day. He has had it scheduled for a long time...:shrug:

jt239

Established Member
I thought Ubly shut down?

No, new owners. They have been open all summer.

Looks like a lot of locals are going to either Ubly and Milan on the 11th.

Alternative Auto/Mustang day is at Ubly on the 11th.

Motown Muscle rental and NO ET at Milan on the 11th.

Blue03

Established Member
I thought Ubly shut down?

I was at Ubly yesterday with my GT so no it's not closed. In fact it has been renovated a bit and was a great time, better than Milan. I made 10 passes throughout the day, no waiting, $20 to get in. I was thinking about Lidio Day myself, maybe it should be a drag day? :)

jt239

Established Member
I was at Ubly yesterday with my GT so no it's not closed. In fact it has been renovated a bit and was a great time, better than Milan. I made 10 passes throughout the day, no waiting, $20 to get in. I was thinking about Lidio Day myself, maybe it should be a drag day? :)

Yeah...I also went a month or so ago. I got 8 passes...no waiting at all. The track is in good shape and alot of upgrades.

11th drag day
18th cruise day
25th booby bar day

+1 :rockon:

BTW...motown muscle also has a track rental on the 11th at Milan. :(

Last edited:

Amy V6

My Mom Says I'm Cool
Established Member
11th drag day
18th cruise day
25th booby bar day