3rd Generation MGW shifter pics details>>>>

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
hey guys,

well in the past few years several companies have been offering shifters that seem to be a little too close for comfort to our design so i decided this winter to spend some time with our 2005-2010 shifter and make some tweaks and improvements.

This is in my opinion the ultimate shifter for the s197.

key design improvements>>>>

- new stainless front support arm tunnel is now filled with butyl rubber core for higher dampening coming from the trans. also 30 percent stiffer than the previous design and 80 percent more torsional rigidity.

- new rear GOLD bracket with "street" and "track" durometer bushing inserts make the shifter even quieter and more precise.

- linkage geometry tweaked for even smoother shifts while still possessing our PATENTED adjustable throw feature. shifts from 10-50 percent shorter possible!!!

here is a pic....

NOTE: even though the webpage is not yet updated , ALL shifters in stock are the new design!!!!!

regards
george

Alien STI

Established Member
I saw your post in may 2014 of a new shifter you were testing that would stop the lock outs, high Rev shifting/ néed for BF bracket etc. I was wondering if it's out now as of 2015? Checked your posts and I only saw a new version from 2013.

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
yes our race spec has been out since december..running a new batch now...Travis here the owner of SVT Performance did a full review of it its on the home page.

George

Users who are viewing this thread