3rd Party Purchaser/Negotiator

5.8 Venom

Established Member
Hello,

Anyone here in CA have any experience using Auto Authority or Cartelligent for locating and handing the purchase of their Shelby?

I am considering using one, for one to locate a 2014 with the options and color I am interested in and two, to handle/facilitate the purchase and trade-in. At my age, I have developed very little patience for BS and the "Carol's gone, there will never be another Shelby" or whatever song they want to use to justify the $$$ ADM.

Any info on experience with one of these or another company would be appreciated.

racebronco2

Established Member
Hello,

Anyone here in CA have any experience using Auto Authority or Cartelligent for locating and handing the purchase of their Shelby?

I am considering using one, for one to locate a 2014 with the options and color I am interested in and two, to handle/facilitate the purchase and trade-in. At my age, I have developed very little patience for BS and the "Carol's gone, there will never be another Shelby" or whatever song they want to use to justify the $$$ ADM.

Any info on experience with one of these or another company would be appreciated.

My personal friend finds cars for people. Don't know what the fees are but at least another friend used his service to locate a car. She was very happy with his service. Tell him Carlos sent you from Team Free.
Alec M. Johnston
SeventhWing, LLC

Users who are viewing this thread