4 03 chrome cobra wheels

phils04gt

Established Member
well i have new rims now. so i am selling my stock 03 cobra wheels with tires they r all in great shape. the tires r 285-40-17 in the back bfgoodwrench f1's tread is 80% and the fronts r firestone firehawks.. 80% tread. have the original svt center caps. they r in excellent shape. email me at [email protected] for pics. i am located in san diego. i am looking to get $800obo they r perfect!!!

Daz97Roush

TruckSlut
Established Member
phils04gt said:
well i have new rims now. so i am selling my stock 03 cobra wheels with tires they r all in great shape. the tires r 285-40-17 in the back bfgoodwrench f1's tread is 80% and the fronts r firestone firehawks.. 80% tread. have the original svt center caps. they r in excellent shape. email me at [email protected] for pics. i am located in san diego. i am looking to get $800obo they r perfect!!!
would you be interested in trading for some Cobra R's?

phils04gt

Established Member

nah i havent even looked at the shipping yet!!! it all depends on where they woul dbe shipped to!!

phils04gt

Established Member
anyone

well 725 shipped or 600 if u can pick them up if u r cloes enough to san diego!!! i have lots of pics if u r interested email me at [email protected] or pm me!! the tires have 80% tread on them and the wheels r perfect!!!

Users who are viewing this thread