4:10s coming next week,, plus chip question.

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
I found a set of used ford racing 4:10s with about 500 miles on them for 100 bucks!!! The new computer is in and the car is running great!!! I also did nkg tr55s platinum plugs. I got 20 miles more out of the first tank of gas so I'm pleased!! I didn't reinstall the diablo chip because i wanted to see how the car ran without it. I must admit it feels faster. It pulls harder in the upper rpm range. After the 4:10s are installed i need a tune. Can an old school delta chip be reprogrammed or should i gust save up for a predator??? Also, with the new computer I haven't received a check engine light and I do not have cats. As always I know to come here for all the great information and advice!!!:thumbsup:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member

LOL!!! oops

anyways there are a ton of tuners in FL.

Hermann in Tampa (SCT)
Coastal dyno in tampa (diablo)
RaceRelated is in Clearwater
JPC is in Orlando i think

Last edited:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
SCT ftw...I like it better than my old Diablo. Better interface and faster programming.

3 Tunes in an Xcal2 vs 1 in a diablo.

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
also note that the diablo has the flip chip to hold 2 tunes.... so dont totally rule out diablo just because of having multiple tunes

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
Scott beer tuned my brothers Wipple 05 GT and he did a great job(488 hp and 452 tq) Just a matter of finding him!!!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
also note that the diablo has the flip chip to hold 2 tunes.... so dont totally rule out diablo just because of having multiple tunes

true but we were talking about the hand helds brother

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
hand helds are easier...but you can datalog and with an Xcal you can slightly adjust your own tune if your tuner sets it up.

Users who are viewing this thread