4.30's and dyno

tonydahose

Established Member
well just got the 4.30's...what a blast go get them
MemViewImage.asp
MemViewImage.asp

CobraChick1

Established Member
so your sayin 4.30s gave you 15 hp? Damn! I have 4.30s in my 01 and love em, but didn't know they actually gave you horsepower.

tonydahose

Established Member
lol...no i had it tuned and had the gear install at the same time...actually i lost hp with the gears...i cant explain why it happens but putting a higher gear in makes you dyno lower

tonydahose

Established Member
ok...i got a flasher and a custom tune with it and the gear at the same time....and as for the gears a 3.27 would have shown more hp on the dyno than the 4.30's which i was dyno'd at

tonydahose

Established Member
well i got an SCT flasher...cost was 300...i could have bought a chip for 200 but then you only get one burned program on it...with a flasher you can pull codes and hold a couple different programs...i figured just in case i do more stuff...NX or maybe go with a S/C i wouldn't have to buy something else...it corrected for my gears, bumped my timing so i can sell the steeda t/a i had....other option is a flip chip...that lets you have a couple programs also...and was $30 less than the flasher...so for 30 bucks i can read my own codes...the flasher is alot quicker to switch between programs...takes a second or 2
flasher takes about 10 minutes to download a program....hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread