WANTED: 4-cat H-pipe for '04 Cobra- So CA buyer

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
Anyone have one of these takeoffs that they'd like to clear out of their garage or storage unit and make some $$$? --Hit me up. -PURCHASED, THANK YOU!

Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
that's one of the few terminator parts where the 03 and 04 are different.

good luck with your search op. don't want to be a tease but i've got one for each year hanging in my shed - just can't bring myself to parting with them, just in case i ever sell the car and want to return it back to stock. learned my lesson with a few parts on that already

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
that's one of the few terminator parts where the 03 and 04 are different.

good luck with your search op. don't want to be a tease but i've got one for each year hanging in my shed - just can't bring myself to parting with them, just in case i ever sell the car and want to return it back to stock. learned my lesson with a few parts on that already
What differences are there between H-pipe model years? Are the same cat parts used for both years (part number)? 2 vs. 4 cats, or? --Inquiring minds would like to know! :)

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
What differences are there between H-pipe model years? Are the same cat parts used for both years (part number)? 2 vs. 4 cats, or? --Inquiring minds would like to know! :)

the main difference is the location of the rear o2 sensors, which can be remedied with longer wires (they are/were sold to accomodate folks with a bassani x-pipe, the bassani has the bungs located the same as the 03's)

other than that it is just a matter of the way the pipes are bent; they are narrower/closer together on the 04. for example you can almost barely take the t-56 out on a 03 without removing it, it's not even close on an 04

but you could make it work and a bar ref probably wouldn't know

Users who are viewing this thread