4 Door, 4 Thousand Pound Shootout

bigslim

Established Member
Well here it is guys. I just got off the phone with LJ from the Impalla forums and we have set a date on which we will be meeting the Impallas and other four thousand pound four door sedans at.

Where: Milan Dragway

When: June 8th 6:00pm-9:00pm

Cost: $50.00 Race as much as you want
$5.00 for spectators

All Four Sedans are invited as long as they are Four Thousand Pounds. This will include the Marauders, Impallas, Chrysler LX platform (300, Charger, Magnum), as well as the Cadillac cars.

This will be the first meeting of the Northern Four Thousand Pound Four Doors. There is another date in the works for later in the year. We hope that with these two events that we can turn this into a Northern HeavyWeight Shootout for next year. We are hoping for a big turnout for this event so we can grow on this next year.

All members of this site are welcome to attend. Please feel free to send me a PM for any further details.

DJP

Established Member
Now this sounds like a blast!!!!I hope it becomes an annual event and one year moves a little closer to the New York area, cuz I sure would love to attend this one :D

bigslim

Established Member
DJP said:
Now this sounds like a blast!!!!I hope it becomes an annual event and one year moves a little closer to the New York area, cuz I sure would love to attend this one :D
This will be an annual event. As a matter of fact we will be doing another one in the fall.

DJP

Established Member
bigslim said:
This will be an annual event. As a matter of fact we will be doing another one in the fall.

Any chance that you can make an abrupt venue change to Englishtown, N.J.?? LOL J/K. You guys in Motor City and FLA seem to hooking up some great events....Congrats.

bigslim

Established Member
DJP said:
Any chance that you can make an abrupt venue change to Englishtown, N.J.?? LOL J/K. You guys in Motor City and FLA seem to hooking up some great events....Congrats.
Come on, just make the drive here for some fun. :rolling:

DJP

Established Member
bigslim said:
Come on, just make the drive here for some fun. :rolling:

Just did a Mapquest on Milan Dragway and we're talking 1280 miles R/T and I just can't pull that off at this time :shrug: . Thanks for the invite though, SLIM. Post some pics here of the event if you get a chance :thumbsup:

bigslim

Established Member
DJP said:
Just did a Mapquest on Milan Dragway and we're talking 1280 miles R/T and I just can't pull that off at this time :shrug: . Thanks for the invite though, SLIM. Post some pics here of the event if you get a chance :thumbsup:
Will do. :rockon:

epyon

Established Member
Come do it in LAS VEGAS !!

Very little rain if any . The dealer I work at would love it . "The STRIP" DRAG STRIP would love it and it's open year long (dos'nt snow ...much)

Fourth Horseman

Established Member
I hope you guys will take lots of pictures and put them online for those of us unlucky enough to not be able to attend. Please? Thanks!

BLUE OVAL NUT

RAGING PONYCAR DRIVER
Established Member
Fourth Horseman said:
I hope you guys will take lots of pictures and put them online for those of us unlucky enough to not be able to attend. Please? Thanks!
(MAN!!!!) I wish i could make the trip :cuss: but home improvements come first :bored: at least thats what the wife says :whine:

bigslim

Established Member
dougwg said:
This should be a good time!

Will Trilogy #1 be there?
Trilogy #1 will be there Doug. I think Jerry may bringing both of his Marauders out there. Gonna be a blast. The Impala guys are really cool people. Looking forward to this.

Users who are viewing this thread