4 Kills Yesterday...

Venom2001

Established Member
I haven't had a day like yesterday in awhile and it all started out like this:
1st snake bite-on my way home for lunch, I see this red GT pull up to the light in front of me. Thinking nothing of it, he starts reving on me and I don't pay attention. Light turns green and he just sits there and then takes off. By this time, I knew it was game time. So I followed him and got right on his tail. I couldn't pass because of other cars on the left lane. We finally move to the front of all traffic and as soon as the left lane opened up, I got besides him and punched it from there. Poor little GT brother, never had a chance. We finally go side by side again and he give me the thumbs up.
2nd snake bite: this time it's againts a c5-vert. I was infront of him...trying to reel him in. I catch the next red light and the c5 was slowing rolling to the light. By the time the light turns green, the c5 is about a car lenght behind me..still rolling...then he steps on it. Oh damn here we go...at the top of 1st, I was by his rear tires. Around 2nd, we were nose to nose and by third, I just kept pulling on him and we finally shut it down around 120...not even a thumbs up or a look from this guy. Damn, I love these 4.10's.
-3rd snake bite: not a worthy advesary. I pulled up to an intersection, here comes this guy in a vintage hot rod...still had on his tie. Like the first race, I think nothing of it. We both sit at the light just minding our own business. Light turns green, we both take off normally. About 70 feet before I have to exit the intersection I do my signal and start slowing down, this guy comes along side me and lets out this monster rev and speeds ahead. I was like, "that SOB didn't just do that". I cancelled my signal and the chase begins. I caught up to him (still in 3rd) and pull up beside him and now it's my turn to throw a couple of revs back at him...he pretends he doesn't see or notice me. I give him a hunk and sped up....what a waste of premium gas.
-4th snake bite: I was coming home from picking up my wife at her job last night. I hit a light and this "red-neck" pulls up along side me with this girlfriend in his pick-up truck. He's throwing revs at me and spinning his tires. At first I didn't pay attention, because I don't like to race with my pregnant wife in the car with me. After awhile, all that reving and tire spinning gets obnoxious and I look at my wife...she tells me not to pay attention. Light turns green and he does a rolling tire spin on me. I looked at the wife and she give me the green light. So I hauled ass to get this guy. I was besides him at 2nd gear rolled the wife's window down just to let him know I was game. He starts his accelaration so I take 2nd to 6600 and hit third gear. I look in my rear view mirror and he's light are just fadding and fadding away..so I shut her down. He finally catches up to us and he's still throwing revs at me....I was like, "give it up man, you couldn't even keep up while I was in 2nd.":nono: :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread