4-lug 15x8 draglites with 27x10.50 MT ET Streets

phdpsy

Established Member
SALE PENDING

Sold the Fox, so these have to go. Good condition, about 6-8 passes on the tires. Shipping will likely run $45-48 based on Fed Ex estimate. Asking $225.

Might consider interesting trades... Email [email protected] with questions etc. Thanks

IMG_0307.gif

IMG_0308.gif

IMG_0309.gif

Last edited:

phdpsy

Established Member
Bump for the price drop to $225. Someone must have something interesting for possible trade. Doesn't even have to be mustang/car related. As long as it does not take up as much room in my garage:banana:

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
Its been four days since ive paid and you havent answered my pms or this thread and you have logged on everyday. Are you going to respond?

phdpsy

Established Member
I've been trying to arrange someone to help me ship out the wheels as I've been out of town for a family medical issue. I did receive payment on 6-7-09 and am trying to get a way to get them sent out. I have not received any new PMs from anyone on SVT since 6-7-09 so I don't know what to say about your last post. My direct email is in the first post of this thread. This is a much more reliable way to reach me. If you e-mail me your phone number I'll gladly call you directly to update you on the shipping status. I apologize for the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread