(4) Machined Cobra Wheels w/tires plus extra (2) Hoosier 335/35/17 Drs

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
FOR SALE:

Hello All,

I have the following items for sale:

(2) 17x9 factory installed machined finish cobra rims for sale with (2) installed Sumitomo tires (less than 500 miles on tires) and (2) AFS 17x10.5 machined finish cobra rims with 315/35/17 Goodyear GSD3s (less than 500 miles).... $600 SOLD obo

(2) Hoosier 335/35/17 Drag Radials in great shape (less than 300 miles). $300 obo

I am ONLY selling because I moved to a set of 18 inch wheels and need the space. Prefer to not split up the wheels and tires...

Send me an offer but prefer a local buyer in the Southern California area. I'll get some pictures up soon!

Last edited:

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
I'm sorry the pictures aren't the best... I took some quick this morning. I'll get some close ups of the remaining tire tread (All the tires are in near new condition even if the pictures don't show it well) and the condition of the rims. For now:

IMG_1130_zpse7bd1914.jpg Photo by niels04cobra | Photobucket

IMG_1129_zps6fd1f63f.jpg Photo by niels04cobra | Photobucket

IMG_1128_zpsa00b001a.jpg Photo by niels04cobra | Photobucket

IMG_1127_zps8044f6a7.jpg Photo by niels04cobra | Photobucket

IMG_1126_zpsbe08dbf0.jpg Photo by niels04cobra | Photobucket

IMG_1125_zps9b8115cc.jpg Photo by niels04cobra | Photobucket

Last edited:

cj428mach

Established Member
I sent you a pm, I'm interested in the rear wheels and tires if you'll split them up.

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
Hey guys,

I greatly appreciate the offers and I may consider shipping these items in the next few weeks. For now, I prefer to find someone to pickup or meet up with to purchase... it's difficult for me to find the time to box these things up with my crazy schedule... thank you all again for your interest!

For now, I'm also not interested in breaking the tires and wheels down... I'd like to sell them as is.

In regards to the shape of the wheels: The rears have zero roadrash or markings... they look great. One of the fronts has about 2 inches of very minor scuffing on one of the lips... very minor... other than that, they are in great shape.

Navyfc, you had mentioned shipping.... you're in el cajon/san diego area correct? We could each drive about an hour and meet up if you were so inclined... seems dumb for you to pay $100 for shipping when you live that close. What tires were you interested in? The hoosiers?

I'll get some more pics up this morning...

cj428mach

Established Member
Let me know if you decide to sell just the rear wheels and tires in the future. Thanks

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
Yes the Hoosiers. I was thinking you were further. 731 307 7841 call or text me and lets get this on the roll please.

I sent you a text message... let me know when you might be free to meet up. FYI, I have family coming in town Saturday Morning and here until Sunday around lunch, so I most likely won't be free most of those days.... I'm an early gym riser and maybe we could meet early Saturday?

Let me know

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
I sent you a text on the 23rd and received no response... I just sent another text with a screenshot of my original response

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread