4 Sale: 03 Sonic Blue Cobra

95blowncobra

95blowncobra
Established Member
It is time to put my 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra up on the market. It has 27k miles on it and it ha sabsolutly been babbied. The Mods I have on the car are as follows: BBK longtube headers, Full custom exhaust, and a CAI! Brand new wheels and Tires. Beautiful car. I am asking 25k for the Cobra. As I said, it is a Beautiful car. I live In North Georgia. A small town called Ellijay. If intrested you can call my cell at (706) 889-6212 or email me at [email protected] thank you and hope she finds a great home.

PainNdaArse

Established Member
Are you selling it because I smoked you? just kiddin' how about a trade? And why are you selling it?

95blowncobra

95blowncobra
Established Member
Smoket me LOL!! if this is who I think it is you got a pretty bad ass jump LOL!!! nah I couldnt trade it man Im sorry! I just need to get rid of it because I need to consentrate on more important things. You intrested!

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
95blowncobra said:
Smoket me LOL!! if this is who I think it is you got a pretty bad ass jump LOL!!! nah I couldnt trade it man Im sorry! I just need to get rid of it because I need to consentrate on more important things. You intrested!
ITS ALWAYS BEEN BABIED
:lol: sure doesnt sound like it.

PainNdaArse

Established Member
bad gas... 8lb pulley... I was rolling into third... you might have been behind me but you hit it first, remember!
damn man, you're making me sound like a ricer... oh yeah, it was a 2v hahaha I like the car, really clean. I would consider buying it, but I can only have 1 Mustang. E-mail me your absolute best price. I'm cheap I know, but I know a buyer.

[email protected]

PainNdaArse

Established Member
Smokey1226 said:
:lol: sure doesnt sound like it.

It really is babied. I know allota people who try to race him, he just waves and keeps cruzin' I've only seen him get on it that one time. It's the 3rd cleanest terminator I've seen. I have never seen even a slight brake dust smudge on the wheels, it's clean. I would buy it without a doubt, if I didn't still owe on my car. And I just took out 40k to build a shop.

Satyr

Established Member
so your not interested in trades?
if someone buys my GTO soon, i'll buy this ASAP.

but that is a huge "if"

getblown03

Established Member
Hey bud id be all over it im in woodstock maybe 2 hrs from you. I have this kid who is wanting to buy my truck but is waiting for his parents to cosign. Unless you know someone else who wants to buy a 2001 chevy 1500 ext cab leather pwr everything tv dvd navi 35" procomps and a 4" procomp lift? 49000 miles

Users who are viewing this thread