4 Sale Centry Bed Cover

04 Sonic Blue L

Sittin on 23s
Established Member
sonic Blue . . couple of scuffs on it. . this bed cover is very strong and sturdy. . lockable and comes with 2 keys . . . .

looking for $350 but open for offers

DOLPHINGAME9-30-07008.jpg

and an open shot while tail gateing at a dolphins game

DOLPHINGAME9-30-07004.jpg

btw this also come with one of them low profile wings . . . the wing is off now as you can tell . . the holes are siliconed with blue silicone . . to easily use them again

Last edited:

SVTxXxFreak6

TSAFE MOTHER****ER
Established Member
How about the girl? XD

Got any side shots of it closed? and would it come with the hinges and all the other parts?

Last edited:

04 Sonic Blue L

Sittin on 23s
Established Member
i have to figure out how to ship that thing . . but it is going to be expensive!!! i'll ask the UPS MAN ON MONDAY . . because he is off till then !!!

04 Sonic Blue L

Sittin on 23s
Established Member
not to change the subject, but i want to make sweet, sweet love to your L.

lake mary florida huh ? ? ? i have family up there . . . but god i can't think of where it is exactly that they live. . . (i know it is like the lake mary heathrow exit. . .and all the way to the end of you go into their community!! . . . point is BEAUTIFUL AREA !!!!! and I4 has some GREAT RACES!!! haha

you probably have . . i have friend's up in the broward area . . but i don't go more than once a month . . and even at that . . . take the truck up there when i do!!

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
lake mary florida huh ? ? ? i have family up there . . . but god i can't think of where it is exactly that they live. . . (i know it is like the lake mary heathrow exit. . .and all the way to the end of you go into their community!! . . . point is BEAUTIFUL AREA !!!!! and I4 has some GREAT RACES!!! haha

Wow...small world....are you talking about the 1st exit (Lake Mary/heathrow ) or the second exit (Sanford Heathrow)I know exactly where you're talking about. I live probably 5 minutes from your family....I've lived here like 18 years.......this is a real nice area, especially heathrow.....if you make a left off the first exit (lake mary) you dead end into markham woods rd. and all along that road a a ton of nice neighborhoods. If you take the second exit (sanford heathrow) and make a left, you dead end into a really nice gated community, and everything else is backwoods country. Make a right off either exit and it takes you into lake mary/sanford civilization :rockon:

anyways you should come this way so I can devirginize your L :rockon:haha jk.

04 Sonic Blue L

Sittin on 23s
Established Member
HARLEY BOY. . .WHAT HAPPEN I LOST YOUR NUMBER YOU NEVER CALLED ME AFTER FANTASY FEST!!! . . Truck goes to the dealer tomorrow for trade in apprasal!!! if u or anyone wants it!! let me know before i let it for with it on !!!

SVTORANGE

Established Member
sonic Blue . . couple of scuffs on it. . this bed cover is very strong and sturdy. . lockable and come with 2 keys . . . .

looking for $350 but open for offers

DOLPHINGAME9-30-07008.jpg

and an open shot while tail gateing at a dolphins game

DOLPHINGAME9-30-07004.jpg

btw this also come with one of them low profile wings . . . the wing is off now as you can tell . . the holes are siliconed with blue silicone . . to easily use them again

Nice truck man what drop kit are you using?

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
I'm interested and I'm actually driving to Florida in December to visit my family in Orlando for Christmas and New Years. Any chance you might want to hold onto it until then. I'll be there from about Dec 19th to Jan 2nd. I've got an 2004 Sonic Blue Lightning.

Users who are viewing this thread