4 Wheeler Action Shots: 56k take a hike

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
great pictures!! Not only of the ATVs but of austin, DFW, etc. He can really take some nice pictures, tell him to keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

-Mike

shocks pegs lucky. you got like 3 feet of air on that one. ha nice craptor j/k dude i got a kfx so i gota be a little biased you should get a helmet on that head though dude!

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
You might want to think about a helmet! Or some goggles, or some pants, or some boots, or some gloves.

And people wonder why so many are getting injured riding quads! :cuss:

Last edited:

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
The pictures look great! We are getting ready for a Poker Run at the end of the month. Looking foward to getting my new Raptor 700 out for a long ride.
It's been raining here so much I have a garage full of Queens.

669NEW_RAPTOR_700-med.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dfw99cobra

Established Member
blueovalkid said:
You might want to think about a helmet! Or some goggles, or some pants, or some boots, or some gloves.

We weren't going for anything crazy but your absolutely right. Whenever we go out to spots locally we gear up but these shots were taken in a field beside tiebreaker's neighberhood. There are paths and one jump but nothing too intense. However, you're absolutley right about gear.

Thanks for the comments guys. :beer:

03'Darin

Established Member
Pictures are great and it looks like a ton of fun. Sold all of my dirt toys I had and now I've only got street stuff. As the other guys said.... put a god damn helmet on!! They just flew my neighbors (father and daughter) out two weekends ago from playing with their four wheeler in their yard. Ended up crashing without any gear on and both are in pretty rough shape. Doesn't take much. Now, enough of the lecturing.... get us some more pictures.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
blueovalkid said:

Or you might want to think about being a man

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
SNCBOOM said:
Or you might want to think about being a man

Or you might want to think about not breaking your damn head open. I bet you're one of those people would would wear t-shirt and shorts on a crotch rocket too. I'd rather be alive then be considered a man by somebody. True?

Nice action shots, btw. I've ridden on a few 4 wheeler's before...and fell off :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread