4 year old reacting to new Cobra

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Have any pics of the old car you sold?

For sure. It's similar enough that my son thought it was the same car when he first saw it. We had to explain to him that it wasn't.

pU62REF.jpg

jPcxmZo.jpg

And one of him riding in it.

BqyXXEK.jpg

TxCobra76

Established Member
Awesome bud! I have 2 stepsons that are mine and they love mustangs. Can’t ever replace memories like that. I remember when I brought my Cobra home and the boys flipped out! They weren’t that young but we had been looking at Cobras so long they couldn’t believe it. Love this post.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03slaminator

Established Member
Absolutely awesome video! He will probably remember that moment for the rest of his life, and I know you will to! Congrats on the house the car and the beautiful view you get to wake up to every morning.

305Cobra

Established Member
Small back story: I had an 03 Cobra for a few years. I decided to sell it when we started looking for a new house since I wanted to buy a new house before selling the old one. To do that we had to have even more cash in the bank, so the Cobra got the axe.

My 4 year old absolutely loved that car. Young car enthusiast through and through so he was heart broken that we sold it.

Yesterday I closed a deal on a new car and didn't tell him anything about it. This is him seeing it for the first time. Please excuse the messy garage. Still trying to get everything set in its place.

U got urself a trophy kid !

Users who are viewing this thread