***411rwhp/483rwtq 97 cobra f/s in florida***

98_cobra

N/A SnAkE
Established Member
i have a 97 pacific green cobra. It has 72k miles on it and im asking 10,500. The mods are as follows; BBK C.A.I, bbk TB, bbk longtubes, bbk o/r X pipe, flowmaster catback, ( brand new t-45 tranny, spec stage 2+ clutch, motive 4:10 gears, 31 spline moser axles, and paked shim package in the rear end all have less than 800 miles on them!!! ), Nos nitrous system controlled by a w.o.t. switch and purge with a 100 dry shot installed and tuned by Race Related in august of 2005, Maximum upper and lower control arms, Maximum full length subframe connectors, tokico Dspec 5 way asjustable struts and shocks with maximum motorsport 4-bolt caster camber plates, eibach 1.5" lowering springs, steeda firewall clutch adjuster and quadrant, diablo 3way flip chip (has a street tune and a nitrous tune), just put in new saddle cloth carpet and 4 new cobra floor mats a month ago, a kenwood sterio, 2 10" dvc rockford fosgate subs, 4 5"x7" alpine type R coax speakers, 1 JL Audio e4300 amp, 1 rockford fosgate amp. All of the sterio work has been done professionally at Auto Audio. If anyone is interested please PM me or email at [email protected] and i will gladly send you ne pics or necessary info that u need. Please, only serious buyers only! thanks, John.

Here are some pics http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?c...=1997&start_year=1997&isp=y&lang=en&cardist=0 these pics were takend before any of the suspension mods were done so the car sits alot lower now. i will be takeing some more pics soon. and the flip out screen wont be in there either, sorry.

Last edited:

Fordguy0915

Established Member
I take it you are located in the Tampa/St.Pete area??? What is your bottom dollar? PM if you would like-

John

98_cobra

N/A SnAkE
Established Member
i live in oldsmar which is right by the tampa bay area. im hopeing to get $9,500. im gonna take some more pics tonight and ill have them up tomorrow.

98_cobra

N/A SnAkE
Established Member
sounds good, let me know if the plan falls through with the other guy and i will get you some recent pics of everything as soon as i get them.

Users who are viewing this thread