+416 rwhp boss 302 w/ only kb mammoth & bap

WILDF6

Established Member
Wow, impressive results. I wonder what sort of gains you'll pickup with a full exhaust now, also wonder how long itll live for to.

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
Yah, I don't get why people avoid mentioning what type of fuel us being used even when it is obvious.
I do want to see the numbers Tracy's car makes. I will get to ride in that one.

WILDF6

Established Member
Well race fuel to pump fuel is a big difference, so what power will this kit make on pump fuel.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Awesome guys.. But like others have mentioned what are the numbers on pump gas like 93?? We know that the cars make stupid HP with lots of boost and C16.

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
Awesome guys.. But like others have mentioned what are the numbers on pump gas like 93?? We know that the cars make stupid HP with lots of boost and C16.

Pump gas would be around 600whp at ~10psi or so. The heads might push it closer to 650 or so, but maybe not on this dyno.

I would be willing to bet they cover it in the magazine article though.

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
Great article! Car looks great!

SO cool that these cars can put this kind of power down with "bolt on's"!

Mike

manOwar

Established Member
18psi on an 11.0:1 motor? Is the motor really that stout? At what RPM was this achieved? What was done to cool the charged air?

For the math guru's, how does 11.0:1 with 18 psi equate to 8.5:1 with 21-22 psi like some of us are running in our GT500's?

BigDan

Established Member
Cool, but I wonder how much was lost by ditching the Boss intake. I'd like to see what a Procharger at the same psi could get.

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
Cool, but I wonder how much was lost by ditching the Boss intake. I'd like to see what a Procharger at the same psi could get.

A little birdy told me the Procharger made more power and used less fuel than the KB ;)
Obviously, these test were done some time ago but are kept quiet until the magazine articles come out.

delvin.a

Established Member
A little birdy told me the Procharger made more power and used less fuel than the KB ;)
Obviously, these test were done some time ago but are kept quiet until the magazine articles come out.

Can't wait to see it! I'd also like to see a turbo Boss.

Dayum these cars are amazing

Users who are viewing this thread