455whp IS-F vs 470whp C5Z06 on 150shot (Rematch) HD Vid

j81234

Established Member
Last time I raced the vette he was not on a shot. After racing him he put in a 150shot with a whole shit load a electronics. I think he is still sorting some of the out, but his car rolls out hard. He also had a passenger in the car that weighed 210lb. Sorry I need to teach the video guy to roll up the damn window. To much wind noise...lol Without the passenger I would put him at least another car out. Good race in my opinion and the Lexus held it's own.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVYDsRQWZ90"]YouTube - isf vs C5Z06 on shots[/nomedia]

CobraKid04

Established Member
ok so let me get this strait....The zo6 makes 470rwhp on a 150 shot.......In the vid it sounds like he has an exhaust and a least a tune.. The numbers seem very low for the vette...and for you to have stayed with the lightest vette ever produced and you weigh about 600lbs more....I don't no much about ISF so untill someone can enlighten me on how they are such beasts....I call BS.

The vetts nitrous must be messed up or he is just messin with you.

CobraKid04

Established Member
ok a c5z makes what 350rwhp stock with a 150shot thats a least 500rwhp and over 500rwtq. if its all stock. 455rwhp on an ISF and weighs 400 or more lbs in that vid....how do the numbers seem right? not taking away from the OPs car cuz its sweet just trying to understand how this ISF is a freak lol

Last edited:

j81234

Established Member
ok a c5z makes what 350rwhp stock with a 150shot thats a least 500rwhp and over 500rwtq. if its all stock. 455rwhp on an ISF and weighs 400 or more lbs in that vid....how do the numbers seem right? not taking away from the OPs car cuz its sweet just trying to understand how this ISF is a freak lol

Go to the other thread of the orginal race I made. There is a conversation going on in there.

obZidian

Established Member
The ISF is making more than 455rwhp as well as the z06, it's over 470rwhp. It's a cam-only car so I'm assuming on motor he is at 470rwhp PLUS 150shot. So, if that is correct, this z06 is closer to 600rwhp than 500rwhp.

Which, at that point, you must ask yourself how can a ISF, let say with 500rwhp weighing in around 3700lbs hang with a car with more power AND less weight? The ISF in stock trim puts out 111mph traps stock so if anything, it should be around a mid 120mph, car.

Weeeelllll.... I now know of TWO ISF's with the SAME mods that run HARDER than what they should. Puzzling. :)

brainpa

Established Member
The ISF is making more than 455rwhp as well as the z06, it's over 470rwhp. It's a cam-only car so I'm assuming on motor he is at 470rwhp PLUS 150shot. So, if that is correct, this z06 is closer to 600rwhp than 500rwhp.

Which, at that point, you must ask yourself how can a ISF, let say with 500rwhp weighing in around 3700lbs hang with a car with more power AND less weight? The ISF in stock trim puts out 111mph traps stock so if anything, it should be around a mid 120mph, car.

Weeeelllll.... I now know of TWO ISF's with the SAME mods that run HARDER than what they should. Puzzling. :)

YA....Something is not right here

F8l Vnm

Established Member
OP , you seem like a cool honset guy who realizes there is something not adding up but really the whole I had a passenger thing andd otherwise i would pull him more , i mean cmon ...no need to go there ...you supposedly yanked a 10 sec 130 plus trap car , its all good at this point. Yes a H/C nitrious C5Z is close to 600 rwhp...

Nice corrola btw...lmao sorry had to say that ...hahaha
V8 Corroal with leather =)

Flame suit on for my great GM interior lol

j81234

Established Member
OP , you seem like a cool honset guy who realizes there is something not adding up but really the whole I had a passenger thing andd otherwise i would pull him more , i mean cmon ...no need to go there ...you supposedly yanked a 10 sec 130 plus trap car , its all good at this point. Yes a H/C nitrious C5Z is close to 600 rwhp...

lol... It's cool man. I don't think you read the orginal post correctly. I said he was still dialing in his shot and he had a 210lb passenger in his car not mine. If anything I was making excuses for him. I have enough experience (20 plus years) doing this shit to know maybe his shit was not 100% straight. I will post up a video when I have a chance to run him again. He said he got all his stuff worked out. We shall see how it goes.

I know for a fact though the Gt500, KB Stang and the C6SC are running good and all but the C6 got a good old fashion Corroal ass whooping.

03snakeminated

Established Member

lol... It's cool man. I don't think you read the orginal post correctly. I said he was still dialing in his shot and he had a 210lb passenger in his car not mine. If anything I was making excuses for him. I have enough experience (20 plus years) doing this shit to know maybe his shit was not 100% straight. I will post up a video when I have a chance to run him again. He said he got all his stuff worked out. We shall see how it goes.

I know for a fact though the Gt500, KB Stang and the C6SC are running good and all but the C6 got a good old fashion Corroal ass whooping.
wtf is a corroal? :idea: :read: :shrug:

2009_toyota-corolla_2.jpg
:bored: :nonono:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread