4lb caged lower kit, 2.65 RR upper, Cobra mirrors, BA3000, misc parts

matthayn

COBRO TO 5.BRO
Established Member
***All items SOLD***

Complete cj428mach 4lb lower pulley kit including Billet Pro Shop idler, 4lb lower pulley, locking hub, factory bracket and tri bar assembly. This kit comes disassembled and will need to be properly assembled by new owner (tri bar drilled and clocked etc etc). The 4lb kit is all brand new. The stock lower bracket parts have around 70k miles on them and have been freshly powdercoated. Sold

lowerkit1_zpsp2u7r02n.jpg

lowerkit2_zpsjjsjw1am.jpg

lowerkit3_zpsg3knacsl.jpg

Reichard Racing 2.65 upper pulley for Eaton, like new, very low miles. This is the smallest pulley you can run without having to machine the snout of the blower and they're not in production anymore. Sold

upper1_zpsab9miooj.jpg

upper3_zpsrbimsfuc.jpg

upper2_zps1tcp0tyn.jpg

SCT BA3000 mass air flow sensor with housing. Housing probably needs to be cleaned a little bit but looks to be in great shape. I never got to run it. Sold

ba3000_zps04ci0kyk.jpg

Two like new aftermarket (UPR?) double bearing 90mm idlers. Ran one time on initial start up on new engine, the bearings in both failed and flung grease and junk everywhere. Company would warranty them but I had to pay shipping which was BS to me so I never did anything with them. They will both need new bearings pressed in. Sold for both

idlers1_zpsxoanndef.jpg

idlers2_zpsld7fh9h1.jpg

Cobra painted mirrors. Paint in great shape except for a couple small scratches on passenger mirror, some jerk off had keyed the previous owners entire car including that mirror. The scratches are noticeable enough to make me want to get them repainted... Sold

mirrors1_zpsha9sd4dp.jpg

mirrors2_zpskxy4uck6.jpg

mirrors3_zpsf5dwbbaf.jpg

Stock Cobra driveshaft yoke, unknown miles, good shape Make offer

yoke_zpsdrk1scbm.jpg

New edge mustang car cover, has tri bar pony emblem on front, fits great. Has elastic along front and rear lower edges. Has a few very small holes in it, one of them was poked through for the antenna. Has grommets along the bottom edge to tie down the edges and keep it from blowing off if desired. Sold

cover1_zpsdtnbwpnx.jpg

cover2_zps9mausahr.jpg

covertear_zpsdhlo2ztw.jpg

SN_zpsd1bfiay4.jpg

Thanks for looking

Matt

Last edited:

cj428mach

Established Member
I'm sorry to hear you never got to put the 4lb lower to use, best of luck on down the road.

Thats really a steal of a price for the kit, if I remember right your lower came apart very cleanly so it should be a simple assembly. By the way the idler was made by BilletProShop....I never liked billetflow, lol.

matthayn

COBRO TO 5.BRO
Established Member
All PMs replied!

I'm sorry to hear you never got to put the 4lb lower to use, best of luck on down the road.

Thats really a steal of a price for the kit, if I remember right your lower came apart very cleanly so it should be a simple assembly. By the way the idler was made by BilletProShop....I never liked billetflow, lol.

Ah yes thanks for the correction man! It's a beautiful piece of engineering and I'm sure someone will put it to good use! The lower came off an Eaton only car and it came apart without using any heat... very easy.

Edit: Just sold. Looks like it's going to help spin a TVS. Thanks Daniel!

Last edited:

cj428mach

Established Member
All PMs replied!

Ah yes thanks for the correction man! It's a beautiful piece of engineering and I'm sure someone will put it to good use! The lower came off an Eaton only car and it came apart without using any heat... very easy.

Edit: Just sold. Looks like it's going to help spin a TVS. Thanks Daniel!

Cool-Please pass it on to the new owner that I suggest a 1/4" coarse thread bolt to be installed in the hole of the center locking hub and tightened. It'll help give rigidity to assembly.

Users who are viewing this thread