4pt MM K-member brace with LT's

Traffic_Cone

Established Member
I know on MM's site it says this will not fit with LT's(Mac), I've heard different idea's and suggestions and was wondering to those that have run into the issue. Basically was wondering if anyone had any idea's or were you able to get this combo to work with your LT's in any form ?

Thanks
-Josh

(I know this can be in the exhaust or suspension section but I thought this would get a few more answers).

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
I have a MM K-member and I just installed my mac long tubes today no problem other than it being royal pain in the azz damn them stage 8 locking header bolts they were hard the get the clips on but worth it in my mind so I want have any leaks or bolts backing out.

Traffic_Cone

Established Member
It's the factory k-member, basically the issue im having is the k-member brace from MM has some issue's with LT's and was trying to find out if any of you guys have figured a way around it.

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
o see I miss read that I have the mm tube K-member, MM tube A-arms, and full coilover suspension standard offset. I have the paul's light weight front and rear bumper supports and there are holes in the front support that it bolts up too I have the evans water/oil inlet with A custom oil relocation.

Traffic_Cone

Established Member
Yeah im contemplating going with the MM k-member later on this year if I start to get even more serious with the suspension setup. I'n the mean time I plan on sticking with the factory k-member since this will be my DD till the end of year or the latest early next year.

-Josh

Users who are viewing this thread