4r100 tranny, Autofab Motor/Tranny mounts for sale

gofastl

Life's a garden- Dig It!
Established Member
I have a 2001 Ford F-150 4r100 tranny that I pulled out of my truck to put a built one in, also comes with the torque converter. When I pulled it out it shifted perfect, it does have a reman sticker on the side of it. It now just sits in the garage collecting dust and would like to get it moved out of here. Looking to get 600 out of it. I also have a set of AutoFab motor and tranny mounts that I never put in, it is the one with the factory oil cooler with rear oil filter setup. I did test fit it and the driverside motor mount does need to be massaged to get it to work would like 250 out of that, the kit cost me 400 dollars. If paypal is used add 3% please. Thanks for looking Chris
transmissions003.gif

transmissions002.gif

TorqueCon.gif

AutofabMounts.jpg

fastlightning58

Established Member
I'll Give you $100 for the tranny. I need one and you need to get rid of yours. Also how many miles are on it and did you ever tow with it?

gofastl

Life's a garden- Dig It!
Established Member
I'll Give you $100 for the tranny. I need one and you need to get rid of yours. Also how many miles are on it and did you ever tow with it?

For that price I might as well use it as a paper weight, the truck had 55,000 miles on it. I did tow a car with it once but other than that just been driven around on. The prices are obo. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread