4runner header fail.. But they all think it is an improvement (WTF?)

08mojo

Established Member
If you really want some entertainment, visit the corvette forums--specifically the sub sections for base models. The 'waxers' in there make all kinds of stupid statements:

• taking the car to redline is abuse
  • Revving in neutral is abuse
  • Burnouts will total a car
  • rain will total a car
  • etc....

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
If you really want some entertainment, visit the corvette forums--specifically the sub sections for base models. The 'waxers' in there make all kinds of stupid statements:

• rain will total a car
  • etc....
Shit, by their logic my Shelby should just go straight to the crusher.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Oh yea, I have a couple corvette forums and camaro forums saved to my bookmarks. They get into active discussion and debate on things that we came to a consensus on 10 years ago. It is like time travelling when you go to a lot of these forums.

Then you have their tight rules and restrictions. If you even start any subject that is deemed a conservative view, you will be banned.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Oh yea, I have a couple corvette forums and camaro forums saved to my bookmarks. They get into active discussion and debate on things that we came to a consensus on 10 years ago. It is like time travelling when you go to a lot of these forums.

Then you have their tight rules and restrictions. If you even start any subject that is deemed a conservative view, you will be banned.

The majority of those guys, the waxers would be lost on any project that requires anything more than a screw driver.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member

• rain will total a car
  • etc....

LMFAO!

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member

As a mullet head I do apologize for the ****wads who have ruined the image. Hence why Im here hanging out with yall after they ran me off

STLR FN

My Wiener's Covered
Established Member
IMG_20181118_200711.jpg
19xbgu.jpg

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Any contact info for these overqualified and mad skilled hammer swingers? He/they put shade tree mechanics to shame.

Users who are viewing this thread