4th to 5th

DsG Cobra 03

Established Member
I recently got a bama tune for my mustang
Now when I did the form I put all the mods it has
Boss mani
Jlt intake
Off road x pipe and axle backs
But I was putting long tubes the same weekend the tune was coming in but the long tubes weren't put on so I asked bama if I can still put the tune even though I didn't have the long tubes on they said it's fine I can still run it. So I uploaded the tune and now when I'm WOT going from 4th to 5th my car is blocking 5th ? Can a tune create this ?

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
I had issues with bama also when I swapped to the boss IM. Tried almost 5 revisions and they still couldn't get close. Switched to lund. Tune was right with ZERO revisions!

WIST2013GT

Established Member
I'm pretty sure my car (6R80) will not shift into 5th at WOT because that is an overdrive gear. AED tuned mine.

Curt@injected

I recently got a bama tune for my mustang
Now when I did the form I put all the mods it has
Boss mani
Jlt intake
Off road x pipe and axle backs
But I was putting long tubes the same weekend the tune was coming in but the long tubes weren't put on so I asked bama if I can still put the tune even though I didn't have the long tubes on they said it's fine I can still run it. So I uploaded the tune and now when I'm WOT going from 4th to 5th my car is blocking 5th ? Can a tune create this ?

I'm assuming the car is a stick in which case no that could not be a calibration issue. The mt-82's are notorious for having high rpm shifting issues although most don't usually complain about 5th.

Users who are viewing this thread