4v short block/c heads/mach1 intake manifold

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
looks like i will be liquidating all my mod. motor stuff. lots of good parts for someone here!

up 1st is the short block itself. it came from a vandalized lincoln mark VIII LSC coupe. its g right around 66K on it based off of info from the previous owner. it ran strong in my GT. will have a GT oil pan and be assembled with the 'B' heads. basically a drop-in for the Mustang GT or 96-98 Cobra with a 96-98 cobra intake. i do have the lincoln intake if anyone would be interested but it would need IMRC plates along with all the sensors. will let the short block go for $400.

next is a pair of 'C' heads. these came off of a 199 cobra. they are the 4-thread spark plug holes. guy i bought them from ran them on a c head swapped 98 cobra with an eaton supercharger. they still have the valves/springs in them. i also have the lifters, the only thing needed for them to be complete are lash adjusters/followers. i have $325 in them, would like to get $300 out of them.

lastly is a complete Mach 1 upper/lower intake maifold. this thing is nearly new. it will come bare (no sensors) and will have all the bolts included, even that long/odd bolt at the throttle body inlet. looking for $350 for the manifold.

PM me for more information. will try to get pictures of these things up within the weekend.
NOT particularly interested in shipping the heads or the short block. I'm right in central PA for pick-up. if someone takes the whole she-bang, come get it for $850!

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
bump. not looking to make any money on this stuff, everything is priced under what i paid for it.

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
so, here is a deal for someone...

take the short block, the heads and the intake (its got the throttle cable bracket and all) and i will throw in a thermostat housing, a coolant crossover tube and a throttle/cruise cable. all this for $1K cash money! this would be ideal for someone swapping a 4v into a GT

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
engine_bay_zps5aec84eb.jpg

c_heads1_zpsfc2e64b0.jpg

c_heads2_zps5d1bc87f.jpg

4v_1_zps731c0b1f.jpg

there are a few pictures. the pic of the short block is a bit dated, it is out of the car and on a skid. again, the intake manifold will come bare (no t/b sensors ect) other than the bolts and the throttle cable bracket

Users who are viewing this thread