5.0 Dyno Results for JLT Cold Air, Lethal O/R X, Bassani Axle Back, Ghost Cam Tune

DIB5.0

Established Member
[ame=http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57809]WWW.S197FORUM.COM[/ame]

Found this on another forum

DIB5.0

Established Member
Installed the Ghost Cam tune on my auto 5.0 yesterday. Love it!:beer:
Thank you Jon Lund

Do you get all the bucking at low speeds and rpms? Mine just bucks like hell when slowing down or driving under 1250 in traffic.

Get some 5.0

Established Member
If you want the bucking to stop change the torque conveter. Thats the next mod I'm doing. Maybe boss 302 intake a 100 shot.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
Awesome results for exhaust/intake/tune!! So the bucking down low and stuff, is this due to the "ghost cam tune"? Like if you had your car tuned with these mods and a normal tune you wouldn't be experienceing that right?

chrisheltra

Established Member
Why not just do this?

[youtube_browser]7KjpqqTLr1M[/youtube_browser]

63793fcf-e1be-2f5b.jpg

425 rwhp / 427 rwtq

I went to a dyno day today, and got a somewhat baseline run in.

For minimal mods, these are pretty impressive numbers in comparison to my Kenne Bell '05 which was at 424/417 at 8 psi on it's initial tune.

I know, different dynos, different days, etc...

I owe it all to this tune! Jon Lund knocked this one out of the park! Crisp at any throttle position, loads of torque, smooth cruising, excellent gas mileage, choppy idle, it slices - it dices!

These are what I would consider to be a great base for performance mods. For those of us looking for a nice power increase to hold us over until we go FI, or for those that are content staying at these power levels! The car is great while stock, but now it's a completely different animal!

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Drive a car with a real aftermarket cam in it. The wilder you go, the more bucking and surging you get.

The ghost cam tunes will do the same thing, undoubtedly.

DIB5.0

Established Member
It may be worth the bucking with after market cams for more hp and tq but you are gaining nothing with this tune over the Lund aggressive tune.

Users who are viewing this thread