5.0 Explorer powerdyne blower kit

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Have the powerdyne off my 99 Saleen explorer for sale. This unit worked fine when it was pulled off the truck before I sold it. Crank pulley has a couple spots that are shipped was like that when I got it and never hurt how it ran. This will include headunit,hardware,brackets,5.0 explorer MAF with cone filter and adapter,crank pulley,belts for an explorer,alternator relocation brackets, and the inlet pipes for a 5.0 explorer. Kit is a BD-11 6psi kit. Finding one of these for a 5.0 explorer is tough especially complete. only thing it wont come with is a coolant tank. On my Saleen the stock one was removed and the auxillary one was mounted by the radiator. I am not sure what you will need to put this on a mustang but It shouldnt be to terribly different. Also have a Baer front brake kit or a an AWD explorer if anyone is interested. Inlet elbow has a spot of RTV to seal a hole,was like that when I bought the truck and has never been an issue. $900 plus shipping

pics085.jpg

pics084.jpg

pics083.jpg

pics086.jpg

pics087.jpg

Last edited:

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
The head unit is worth the 900. I work for O2 Force which owns the Powerdyne patents now. We have complete bracket kits to mount this head unit on most vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread