5.0 likes 30* nights.... Haha

03cobra31

Established Member
Here's a few runs from the other night. My runs are in the beginning.

Let me know what you guys think.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qtVOHKIaP4"]BBC Nova - H/C LS1 WS6 - Cammed LS1 SS - Turbo LSJ - 2012 5.0 - LS2 GTO + diesels! - YouTube[/nomedia]

03cobra31

Established Member
Thanks and yea that nova wanted to money race and when no one through down money he raced just bc and sand bagged badly. He said that car ran 12.4 w/o spray and 11.7 with it on a 402 big block... Right lol.

And it was on the street. No times lol

D.T.R

Established Member
Thanks and yea that nova wanted to money race and when no one through down money he raced just bc and sand bagged badly. He said that car ran 12.4 w/o spray and 11.7 with it on a 402 big block... Right lol.

And it was on the street. No times lol

So who/what you ran? and how was it?

03cobra31

Established Member
I ran a ls2 gto with a 6-speed ported heads exhaust intake and tune. Ran from 40. I beat him by 1.5 to 2 cars.

Also ran a turbo'd cobalt on 18 psi with no lift shift and brake boosted. I ran his race that he wanted.... 55 to 120 he didn't want a passenger I had the camera man. He said he easily beat gto by 2 cars. I beat him by an easy 2 cars.

D.T.R

Established Member
I ran a ls2 gto with a 6-speed ported heads exhaust intake and tune. Ran from 40. I beat him by 1.5 to 2 cars.

Also ran a turbo'd cobalt on 18 psi with no lift shift and brake boosted. I ran his race that he wanted.... 55 to 120 he didn't want a passenger I had the camera man. He said he easily beat gto by 2 cars. I beat him by an easy 2 cars.

Nice man!
I'm bone stock... and I ran a turbo'd cobalt as well, with bolt ons and a tune... and I beat him by about a car...

I can't wait to get the same mods you have and come out to run some other cars... especially modded v8s

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
03cobra31.. how did your 5.0 compare to your STi that you had? There's this really rich kid with a 400-500? Awhp STi and i would love to run him. He's been beating everything in my area except for a Whipple terminator.

03cobra31

Established Member
Great vid and races. Yal need to spray the launch area down with the vht then light it on fire for it to work best.

Yea we had the pimp juice and didn't want to draw that much attention with the lighting of the vht. But I'll keep that in mind for next time. Thanks.

03cobra31.. how did your 5.0 compare to your STi that you had? There's this really rich kid with a 400-500? Awhp STi and i would love to run him. He's been beating everything in my area except for a Whipple terminator.

Do you know what's done to the car? And I think my 5.0 is faster, but the sti had the initial throw u back in your seat. But overall I'd choose my 5.0.

Oh I just saw that you are procharged. You shouldn't have a problem winning.
But how do you like that set up I was thinking about doing it also.

Last edited:

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
Yea we had the pimp juice and didn't want to draw that much attention with the lighting of the vht. But I'll keep that in mind for next time. Thanks.

No problem man. I can understand not wanting to draw more attention. Some people use those insecticide sprayers to lay it down. Works pretty well.

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
Nice runs. I'm the guy from stlsr with a very similar KB '11 as you. Same color, same mods, etc.

Are you the same same guy that raced that shit talking w****r with the blown new edge GT, or was that another KB '11 in the area? The video is floating around somewhere.

(Might want to have the videographer blur out your plates next time....)

03cobra31

Established Member
Nice runs. I'm the guy from stlsr with a very similar KB '11 as you. Same color, same mods, etc.

Are you the same same guy that raced that shit talking w****r with the blown new edge GT, or was that another KB '11 in the area? The video is floating around somewhere.

(Might want to have the videographer blur out your plates next time....)

Oh ok I gotcha. And yep that was me the person that made that video put the wrong year on it, mine is a 2012. That was a roush with a vortech in the video you are talking about and I was STOCK lol.

Usually he does blur them out. I was pretty sure that you couldn't see mine lol.

Users who are viewing this thread