5.0 nos

Terminal03

Established Member
I just purchased my new 5.0 and I'm wanting to spray it with nos.. but i can't find any information on how much is to much.. just bought a plate kit that will spray 250 shot. What would be the max the stock engine can handle? Thanks in advance for any info..

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Make sure you check your floor board bolts before you spray the nos.

On a serious note the normal shot on a stock motor is 100-150. Make sure you get the car tuned for it.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Like said above 100-150 is the normal for the stock motor. Be careful though. If not tuned right or you get some bad gas it could be al over. A couple guys in the 11-14 section blown theirs. One got bad gas and the other I'm not sure. Whos tune do you plan on using?

Terminal03

Established Member
I'm thinking lund racing. Or their is a local Guy who has tuned my terminator and I was pretty happy with it.. I washould hoping to spray a 200 I switched to the gt350 intake put a circle d converter. I deleted the resonator and cats yesterday.. not sure what kind of power itsupply gonna make just know I love nos.lol

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
I'm thinking lund racing. Or their is a local Guy who has tuned my terminator and I was pretty happy with it.. I washould hoping to spray a 200 I switched to the gt350 intake put a circle d converter. I deleted the resonator and cats yesterday.. not sure what kind of power itsupply gonna make just know I love nos.lol

I would recommend Lund racing. If he isn't familar with the coyote platform, I wouldn't let him touch my car with a 10ft pole, especially with nos on it. I wouldn't recommend a 200 shot on a stock motor, but its your car.

Zemedici

Established Member
If you spray more than a 150, use a progressive controller. 300wtq at 2500 RPMS is a recipe for disaster. If you dont wanna fool with a controller, spray a 150 and let her eat.

1quick

Established Member
I would run race gas spraying a 200 you will probably need a bap for that also, I would also use at least a nx rpm wot switch so you can adjust what rpm the nitrous kicks on at, I sprayed 15+ bottles through my old 14gt at a 100 and 150 on a Lund tune, get the 6510 ngk plugs also and gap them down to .032-.035

Terminal03

Established Member
I list ofor mods consist of 3800 stall circle d converter, cold fusion plate kit with progressive box, gt350 intake, jlt Cai, dark star wrapped in Hoosier radials. I'm looking for 10.5..s anything Less then that is just a bonus.. does anyone know of any tuners in the okc area they would trust to tune their coyote with nos? Thanks for all the good info guys.. car should be fun

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
I list ofor mods consist of 3800 stall circle d converter, cold fusion plate kit with progressive box, gt350 intake, jlt Cai, dark star wrapped in Hoosier radials. I'm looking for 10.5..s anything Less then that is just a bonus.. does anyone know of any tuners in the okc area they would trust to tune their coyote with nos? Thanks for all the good info guys.. car should be fun

Lund will get you taken car of. PM blazer707. He(Thomas) got me tunes right away from lund.

Shaun@AED

OKC? Better think seriously about converting to E85.
From my experience OKC area has some of the lowest quality gasoline in the country. We regularly convert customers in that area to E85 for safety.

Terminal03

Established Member
Ok made some pulls yesterday on the dyno and was very upset with the #s on nos.. never seen a car not pick up such low numbers.. so I'm in the process of installing an f1 procharger been up since yesterday at 9 am installing the kit.. pretty excited about going blower..

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Ok made some pulls yesterday on the dyno and was very upset with the #s on nos.. never seen a car not pick up such low numbers.. so I'm in the process of installing an f1 procharger been up since yesterday at 9 am installing the kit.. pretty excited about going blower..

Is this guy serious? How did you buy a blower that quick? Did you mustang shop just so happen stock a f1 procharger for a 2015+ mustang gt? Seriously? Got any pics of your install process? I would love to see them!

Terminal03

Established Member
Dead serious .. the tuner knew a guy who wanted to sell his off a 2015 5.0... I don't know how to post pics but will gladly txt u pics. Of the install.. this all happened about 11 pm Thursday night.. if u could give me some insite on how to post pics I will post..

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Dead serious .. the tuner knew a guy who wanted to sell his off a 2015 5.0... I don't know how to post pics but will gladly txt u pics. Of the install.. this all happened about 11 pm Thursday night.. if u could give me some insite on how to post pics I will post..

It's good man. My bad. I hope your not running nos and the procharger though. But to post pics all you have to do is take them on your phone, text them to your email, go on your email and download them to your computer, go to reply on here and click on the picture icon and get the picture you downloaded. My bad brother I just found it hard to believe that's all, I apologize. Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread