5.0 owners - Win a prize here...

myFordPerformance

Established Member
5.0 owners, this month's myFordPerformance.com Contest is for you :thumbsup:

perfdist.gif

Mustang 5.0 Dyna-Mod

dynamod.jpg

The 5.0 Dyna-Mod has more electronic dwell in it over a stock module to provide more coil saturation time. This extra dwell time allows the coil to produce a more intense spark. Improves throttle response and low end power. Mounts in the original factory location without any modifications.

The prize being offered is Performance Distributors part #000555 for 84-93 5.0L, #X000555 for 94-95 5.0L

[ Click to Win ]

Good Luck

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
I signed up just because it's something free. On your website, I saw nothing showing proof that it works. No testimonies, dyno graphs or anything. Would you mind posting something up in terms of proof of improvement?

myFordPerformance

Established Member
Performance Distributors publishes a gain of 9.6hp on a stock 1988 5.0 as part of the 5.0 Firepower Ignition kit. The Dyna-Mod is part of the 5.0 Firepower kit(when bought as a kit). The Dyna-Mod by itself is intended to provide more coil saturation time allowing the coil to produce a more intense spark.

Of course the idea behind the contest is to peak your interest and hopefully get some business. :thumbsup:

As to the Dyna Module itself, it should be part of your overall ignition upgrade plans, which is why it's sold as part of the 5.0 Firepower kit.

For reference, you can also see:
http://www.performancedistributors.com/5.0ignition.htm

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Originally posted by myFordPerformance
Performance Distributors publishes a gain of 9.6hp on a stock 1998 5.0 as part of the 5.0 Firepower Ignition kit. The Dyna-Mod is part of the 5.0 Firepower kit(when bought as a kit). The Dyna-Mod by itself is intended to provide more coil saturation time allowing the coil to produce a more intense spark.

Of course the idea behind the contest is to peak your interest and hopefully get some business. :thumbsup:

As to the Dyna Module itself, it should be part of your overall ignition upgrade plans, which is why it's sold as part of the 5.0 Firepower kit.

For reference, you can also see:
http://www.performancedistributors.com/5.0ignition.htm

Hope that helps.

And what 98' 5.0 is this? An explorer? I'm seriously not trying to bash you or anything. I have a headed, cammed, intake, 5.0 with a stock ignition system.

Users who are viewing this thread