5.0 Snake, Think I Saw You Today

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
yea more then likely. I was headed towards Penn State Delco's campus for a double header with the Deleware County Community College. I am a coach for them! Where are you from exactly?

Are you a member of the MACA?

MidNight Snake

Established Member
Well, im in lansdowne. Are u saying ur a coach for delco? if so im sorry. That had to be u. u keep your car very clean. it looks better in person than in ur pictures. You u need to steer away from those profile shots and go for an angled shot. What sport do u coach, im sure i can bust ur balls about something.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I coach Baseball. Its my first year, im just an assistant. I played there in 2003-04. I dont wanna brag but I put up some big numbers. My batting average the first year was .424 and the second year was .488. Led the team in almost all offensive categories. I like it there though. The players arent the greatest and I dont have to deal with kids that think they are to good for the game which is nice!

MidNight Snake

Established Member
Delco's D3 or something right. Not as an insult, im sure every guy on there is twice as good as I am. I am just curious if we play you guys at all.

Users who are viewing this thread