5.0 v ls2 gto v e92 m3

Baysixx

Established Member
This highschool kid got an m3 and has been talking a bunch of shit to everybody. He doesn't know anything about cars so I didn't really feel like running him but figured I should since I'm about to move.

Mods:
5.0 in sig, I didn't spray
Ls2: long tubes, vararam
M3: catback

Races we're both a 45 roll to 135. I knew I would most likely win based off their mods. Shitty footage but races are at 0:00 and 0:59

https://youtu.be/-zjh-hHEYxo

EB85

Established Member
I really expected better out of that Beemer. I love that body style and I think a high winding ~400hp V8 coupe like that is a great idea but in all honesty that car ended up looking slow.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
I really expected better out of that Beemer. I love that body style and I think a high winding ~400hp V8 coupe like that is a great idea but in all honesty that car ended up looking slow.

Your hopes are far too high for such an overrated car. They are indeed, quite slow.

bokyo1987

Established Member
Good job putting him in his place, op.

Yeah, e9x M3s in a straight line aren't anything to write home about lol

Baysixx

Established Member
stealing the hit a bit? lol
I honked it off and went right on the 3rd honk. First race the couldn't hear the honks and second race with only the m3 he said he was in the wrong gear (he's auto). I was also the only car on drag radials. But ya, either way I still think I would've won both.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I love how the video says "M3 vs everything"

And proceeds to get it's ass handed to it fairly consistently lol.

Ackbar00

The Peoples Choice
Established Member
As soon as I saw it lose to a GTO, I knew it (referring to the BMW) was a lost cause......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread