5.0 vs Honda(nuff said)

scraggsds

Me and my GF are a few of my buddies are cuming out seeing the movie Troy(Great Movie BTW). So I light up a smoke and as im walking to my car and there were some ricers in the parking lot. I get in my car and start it and roll down the window and as Im getting ready to drive off one of those kids yells at me, 5.SLOW!! and all his buddies began laughing. So I went over to see if he wanted to race for 100 bucks and he said he would go for 20 so I figured 20 bucks is 20 bucks right? Well we roll out and his friends had to surround me on the way to the red light(to get that 'IM LOVED' feeling):shrug: Anyway we catch a light and he starts revving his honda hatch back up and when the light turned green we left I imediatly put 2 cars on him in first and 3 more in second and then half way through third it was about 7 cars I had on him so I let off and get to the next light and he hands me my 20 and I told thanks and then I informed him that when a car has to dropped from a plane to reach 110 MPH that much wing isnt needed and he smiled and I drove off.

wldtang

Banned
Nice of the guy to pay up.
He must love fox tailights inorder for him to be willing to pay $20. They are beautifull but crap not $20 worth.

shub

Weirdo
Established Member
Originally posted by 91tbird
Sounds like a typical I beat a ricer, accept me story...I don't buy it...

I don't know what's not to buy, I had similar results in my '89 against a CRX w/an Integra GSR swap.

Awesome kill man!!

-Shub

91tbird

Established Member
Originally posted by shub
I don't know what's not to buy, I had similar results in my '89 against a CRX w/an Integra GSR swap.

Awesome kill man!!

-Shub

But did you first catch him laughing at your car, and then bet him and race him for cash? nah...bet ya didn't.... Sounds like a post that someone comes on these boards and asks for acceptance by posting. Its been done before, and people just look over it.

And the guy about the mexistang bs: Grats, you just profiled a car. So your an arrogant piece of shit ***? O sorry, just cause you drive a mustang thats what Im seeing right now...

96SVT_2_NV

Established Member
don't know what's not to buy, I had similar results in my '89 against a CRX w/an Integra GSR swap.

And the guy about the mexistang bs: Grats, you just profiled a car. So your an arrogant piece of shit ***? O sorry, just cause you drive a mustang thats what Im seeing right now...

whoaaaa somebodies a little touchy, hope no one gets mad if i call the little honda a CR-MEX :bored:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
But did you first catch him laughing at your car, and then bet him and race him for cash? nah...bet ya didn't.... Sounds like a post that someone comes on these boards and asks for acceptance by posting. Its been done before, and people just look over it.

How does calling the T-bird a mexistang make me arrogant? You're obviously an uneducated piece of shit ***. Let's go to Mass. and get hitched. Don't jump to conclusions f#ckhole. If I was arrogant I would say that a 5.0 can't beat a honda. What world do you live in when a stock mustang can't beat a stock honda?

I've beat plenty of hondas. In stock form and not. I must be lying though because I don't drive a T-bird.

91tbird

Established Member
Originally posted by poopnut2
How does calling the T-bird a mexistang make me arrogant? You're obviously an uneducated piece of shit ***. Let's go to Mass. and get hitched. Don't jump to conclusions f#ckhole. If I was arrogant I would say that a 5.0 can't beat a honda. What world do you live in when a stock mustang can't beat a stock honda?

I've beat plenty of hondas. In stock form and not. I must be lying though because I don't drive a T-bird.

You profiled a car as being a mexican driven car, I assume with wire wheels, and crappy lowering jobs. So I profiled you, as an arrogant piece of shit, since you drive a mustang.....Maybe you need to be educated.

shub

Weirdo
Established Member
But did you first catch him laughing at your car, and then bet him and race him for cash? nah...bet ya didn't.... Sounds like a post that someone comes on these boards and asks for acceptance by posting. Its been done before, and people just look over it. ...

Actually the dude was talking quite a load of s**t when he saw my car. He seriously thought nothing could touch his car. I started a thread about it not too long back... No, I didn't bet him or anything, but I did nail his girlfriend that night afterwards. :rockon:

You do see some guys come in here and make up kill stories, but it's pretty cynical to just come right out and pull BS on them. My attitude is to trust people until they give me a good reason not to.

-Shub

Users who are viewing this thread