5.0 vs zo6

coyotestang

Established Member
well me and my buddy decided to line them up lol. mine is 2012 m6 stock, and his is 02 zo6 with catback,varam ram air cai. we pulled out on the highway and did 3 roll races from 50 to 120. first race he 3 beeped and pulled my a car and we shut down at 100 car in the way lol. second race was 55ish and i was rite beside him till the shift and he missed 3rd. and the last race was another roll 60 and he got me my a car.. he said he beets up his dads 07 gt 500 worse than he pulled my car. i was pretty impressed with the outcome..

coyotestang

Established Member
what up bro.. you where present when the race went down. what did you think, and btw ditch the vette n get another stang

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
well me and my buddy decided to line them up lol. mine is 2012 m6 stock, and his is 02 zo6 with catback,varam ram air cai. we pulled out on the highway and did 3 roll races from 50 to 120. first race he 3 beeped and pulled my a car and we shut down at 100 car in the way lol. second race was 55ish and i was rite beside him till the shift and he missed 3rd. and the last race was another roll 60 and he got me my a car.. he said he beets up his dads 07 gt 500 worse than he pulled my car. i was pretty impressed with the outcome..

The guys dad obviously can't drive.

coyotestang

Established Member
Your car runs real well for stock, I wanna see it when u get the mods done. Did you check out my vids against the ported cobra?

ya bro just checked both vids out. your vette is sick, im kinda scared to void my warranty but i really want too. and putting the headers on is gonna be a bitch. might as well just wait and sc it. so i can whip that frc's ass lol

termi04cobra

Established Member
ya bro just checked both vids out. your vette is sick, im kinda scared to void my warranty but i really want too. and putting the headers on is gonna be a bitch. might as well just wait and sc it. so i can whip that frc's ass lol

Damn so you'll have to dump another 6-7k in that 5.0 just to run with my frc? :burn:

coyotestang

Established Member
You mean bolted on lol. I'm just giving you a hard time, don't hate cus I have less than half in mine for what you paid for yours :banana:

lol i know, when your ready to sell it ill give you what you paid for that frc all day.. i bet your glad i dont have my gto anymore huh...:shrug:

termi04cobra

Established Member
lol i know, when your ready to sell it ill give you what you paid for that frc all day.. i bet your glad i dont have my gto anymore huh...:shrug:

The gto would have got yanked..too heavy! Btw my car put down almost identical numbers to your gto before the retune on Scott's dyno. And you'll never know what i paid for the frc:lol:

coyotestang

Established Member
**** you lol... ya but my gto put it down through an auto trans.. only reason i got rid of it, besides i couldnt put wide tires on the damn thang...

Users who are viewing this thread