5/17 Orlando Meet Roll Call

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
so whin i called hooters to set up the date and time i also asked if some people could do a few burnouts, welli just was called back yes a day befor the show and was told not in the parking lot so i dont think that it means people cant do thim some where els :)

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
Scratch me off the list.... my god damn throw out bearing is going bad... looks like I'm going to be spending sunday changing it out if I can find the part anywhere.

anyone wanna chime in with some tips on the project?

buy a tranny jack, will make your life easier. if you have a clutch adjuster, try playing with that before you go replacing the bearing.

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Scratch me off the list.... my god damn throw out bearing is going bad... looks like I'm going to be spending sunday changing it out if I can find the part anywhere.

anyone wanna chime in with some tips on the project?

I have a "HOW TO" article on replacing the TOB. Do a search and you'll find my thread. Hope it helps!!

RedDemon91

Established Member
very nice turnout. i was the one in the TT 4.6 fox body.

Dude your car was sick.

Awesome turnout, wish we could cruised.

Cam, write me brother, I totally forgot his name so you'll have to give it to me again so I can see check those wheels.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
had a great time.,., will have to plan another.,. maybe closer to the middle so more Tampa folks can come

Rob

(silver tenth w/ black hood stripes) :-D

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
It was another great turn out.
I was glad to see a lot of folks from the last gathering and meet a bunch of new people.
There was a bunch of beautiful cars there.
I look forward to the next GTG.
Maybe next time it won't be sooo hot..

Users who are viewing this thread