5.4L stroker????

blackjet01

Established Member
just wondering if there was a 5.4-5.8L stroker for the terminators...i know there one for the mach 1 but want to make sure... if there is then who fabricates the stroker?...any feedback? thanx in advanced

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
There isn't one for a mach 1 either. You can't take the 4.6 to 5.4 liters. The most that you can "safely" get out of it is 5.2 liters, but IMO I would not go heyond 5.0 liters.

-Jeff

lucheski

Established Member
http://www.capa.com.au/shm_blocks.htm

5.4 Stroker Rotating Assembly

Stroker assembly increases stroke to 4.5 inches. When combined with our aluminium race block and the large bore, can increase displacement to a whopping 386 cubic inches. Billet steel camshaft, Manley billet rods, forged pistons, Moly rings, Federal Mogul bearings all included. Will support up to 1200 hp @ 8000 rpm.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
That is a stroker kit for a 5.4 liter block. Not a 4.6 block.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
5.4 Stroker Rotating Assembly

Stroker assembly increases stroke to 4.5 inches. When combined with our aluminium race block and the large bore, can increase displacement to a whopping 386 cubic inches. Billet steel camshaft, Manley billet rods, forged pistons, Moly rings, Federal Mogul bearings all included. Will support up to 1200 hp @ 8000 rpm.

(this is for a 5.4 liter block)

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
:beer: That is what I thought at first too, until he said that there was a kit available for the Mach 1.

blackjet01

Established Member
i thought there was one but my, bud which owns the mach sed he bought it done and they changed the block im guessing??? anyways thanx for the help

Users who are viewing this thread