5.5 mile TR 10th Terminator anyone? Ebay find

deannyc

Str8
Established Member
Guy definitely failed at an investment attempt..

Cant wait for someone to buy it and actually drive the damn thing..

"museum" piece...really?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
lol what a dumbass, and waste of a cobra.

Nobody is gonna buy that car for $35k because no bank is going to lend that amount for a 8yo mustang, and nobody these days has $15k to drop down on the difference (or $35k cash to pay for it in full), and if they do, theyre picking up GT500's and FGT's.

VtekII

Established Member
this is like the 35th thread on this car, but i personally would rather have one that has been drivin not sitting left to rot... maybe thats just me. well cared for and properly maintained cars with a little bit of miles on them are every bit as good as cars that have just sat forever imo

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

Nobody is gonna buy that car for $35k because no bank is going to lend that amount for a 8yo mustang, and nobody these days has $15k to drop down on the difference (or $35k cash to pay for it in full), and if they do, theyre picking up GT500's and FGT's.

There are plenty of people out there with money. How could you group a FGT in a 35k category..?

Stevo151

Established Member
i think its pretty cool someone kept a cobra like that... if you have money and collect cars why not have that car sitting and buy another one to **** around with? wonder if anyone will buy tho...

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member

:lol::lol:

I'm not an ebay expert but it looks like the bid is already over 35K?

:thumbsup:

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
If I didn't just buy a truck I would have already been on my way to Georgia.

95snake03

Established Member
that car will be worth money in the future. LOL at these people saying they want to drive it. That car is already worth more now than it was in 2003. That isnt something somebody is going to by unless they have enough money to let it sit in the garage for twenty or thirty years. If I was rich id buy it and move it inside my bedroom to stare at

jlauth

Established Member

Some people are actually smart and don't bother financing cars, apparently you aren't one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread