5% Member Discount on all Borla, SLP, & MAC products

myFordPerformance

Established Member
In an effort to introduce myFordPerformance.com to the SVTPerformance.com members, and of course to boost sales... I'm offering a 5% discount all Borla, SLP Performance, and MAC exhaust products, and MAC Intake products.

My prices are already pretty competitive, and I offer FREE S&H on intake kits, so an additional 5% is a pretty good offer. I will also match prices whenever possible.

Call or Email for this special offer. The myFordPerformance.com website storefront is NOT setup to apply the discount. All major credit cards and PayPal payment accepted.

Posted with here with Travis's permission and on the Vendor Specials Board . :rockon:

myFordPerformance

Established Member
Sounds good.

I'm on my first month of sponsorship here on this site, coming to an end soon, and haven't gotten any sales out of it just yet. Sure would like to see something as a result so I can continue to support the site. :thumbsup:

Just as an fyi, even if you don't see someone on my website, doesn't mean I can't get it. I can get just about any Ford OEM part, Ford Racing, JBA, Borla, Magnaflow, SLP, MAC, Superchip and Diablosport Tuners, Steeda and others. It's very time consuming to list everything on the website though...

Let me know what you are looking for and I'll do my very best to get you a good price without violating manufactures pricing policies of course. :rockon:

J15BIG

Established Member
MAC lists the part number for the 03/04 cobra specific Pro Chamber as PC9234. I cant find that on your site. Do you have it? Can you get the Pro Chamber with cats?

myFordPerformance

Established Member
Hi Joe,
Yes, I can get either. MAC updated alot of thier products that now use the DURA Black coating and I just haven't had a chance to get everything on the site updated.

I don't stock those here, but I can have either dropshipped directly to you.

The pc9234 pro chamber retails for $249.50, my regular price would be $237, take an additonal 5% off for the member discount and it comes to $225.

The pc9304 pro chamber with cats retails for $399.50, my regular price would be $379.50 take an additonal 5% off for the member discount and it comes to $360.

Both of those part numbers are for stock header setups.

Plus S&H of course. I have distributor in CA so S&H via UPS ground will be fast and should be relatively inexpensive. Shoot me an email with your zip code and I'll call them on Monday to get an exact shipping quote for you. :thumbsup:

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
bump for ya, hope you make some sells. I think people here are just a little scared but once a few sales go throw the buisness will roll in.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Originally posted by myFordPerformance
Sounds good.

I'm on my first month of sponsorship here on this site, coming to an end soon, and haven't gotten any sales out of it just yet. Sure would like to see something as a result so I can continue to support the site. :thumbsup:

Just as an fyi, even if you don't see someone on my website, doesn't mean I can't get it. I can get just about any Ford OEM part, Ford Racing, JBA, Borla, Magnaflow, SLP, MAC, Superchip and Diablosport Tuners, Steeda and others. It's very time consuming to list everything on the website though...

Let me know what you are looking for and I'll do my very best to get you a good price without violating manufactures pricing policies of course. :rockon:

Former Syracuse, New Yorker .....here

Shoot me a PM Quote on an FR500 cat back....w/ freight to 77388... Texas..... no need to spill the beans.... on the QT
You stepped... w/ sponsorship...
I may step up .... w/ a purchase ...
Jimmy :thumbsup:

myFordPerformance

Established Member
Originally posted by 67bigblock
WHat does it cost to ship a set of Loudmouths to Connecticut?

Probably $20 or so, my distributor in in NJ so he's close ;)

What's your zip code, pm me if you don't want to post that here...

Also, my shopping cart on myFordPerformance.com will calculate S&H without you actually checking out. Just add an item to the shopping cart, enter your zip code and hit re-calculate, and it will tell you how much S&H is. No additional information is needed at that point, just a zip code. :beer:

myFordPerformance

Established Member
Always happy to help :beer:

Just as little background, I started myFordPerformance.com almost 3 years ago now. I also own and operate a website similar to this one, but just for the Focus, it's called myFordFocus.com :)

I've been doing mostly Focus sales for the last couple years and trying to crank up the Mustang and Truck sales. If you want to see some of the feedback from my Focus customers, you can check out the Focus sites I sponsor, Feedback on FocusFanatics.com and as well as on FocalJet.com and of course my own site myFordFocus.com :coolman:

---
Ray Dixon
845-416-7151
[email protected]
myFordPerformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread