5 police cars, 1 suspect, why can't all red lights be this interesting

Steve@BAS

Established Member
First off, sorry not better quality, cell phone, and I wasn't prepared to see this happen, so I missed the first 10-15 seconds of cops powersliding into the gas station, but onto the story!

Sitting at red light going home around 6:50 or so, and I see light turn on a few cars infront of me and cop makes U-turn through red light, hard in suv, powerslides it, then I notice another police car turning off of perpendicular road also flying in, then behind me a police K9 suv flys over median, and 2 other cars from other entrance of gas station. Guy/suspect in a big econoline van get surrounded, all of the cops draw on him as soon as they are out of their cars.

Honestly got a little scared of shootout happening, was grid locked at the redlight right across from them. But luckily he got out of his van without incident and got cuffed. The suv from behind me, (facing wrong direction in road in video) was K9, dog didn't have to get out as he surrendered instantly.

Made my commute home from work much more exciting!

[youtube_browser]SNLaT3CsLVo[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

ParamedicMXr

Established Member
Next time turn your phone. What county is that? The graphics on the car are almost identical to Hillsborough County SO but I have never seen any Tahoe's.

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
youtube allows you to rotate videos, why would you not do that?

not only is it rotated but literally nothing happens except siren sounds......basically worst video ever

Steve@BAS

Established Member
It is rotated on video when I click on youtube directly, not sure why it doesn't show right here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNLaT3CsLVo

Yes, it is FL Hillborough county sheriffs.

I guess all the "yawn" guys see 5 cop cars 'bum rush' a single guy at the gas station all the time. I said I got phone out a few seconds late, was all jolted up when I saw it, and posted right when I got home. Don't see 7+ cops out of 5 cars running at people with guns drawn everyday around here. /shrug

ParamedicMXr

Established Member
Wow. Those Tahoes are nice!! I like the chargers but there is no roomin them from what I hear. They do look cool though. Just 1K9 officer or two?

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
It is rotated on video when I click on youtube directly, not sure why it doesn't show right here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNLaT3CsLVo

Yes, it is FL Hillborough county sheriffs.

I guess all the "yawn" guys see 5 cop cars 'bum rush' a single guy at the gas station all the time. I said I got phone out a few seconds late, was all jolted up when I saw it, and posted right when I got home. Don't see 7+ cops out of 5 cars running at people with guns drawn everyday around here. /shrug

I clicked on your link on purpose, it's not rotated on youtube either.

Steve@BAS

Established Member
I clicked on your link on purpose, it's not rotated on youtube either.

It is for me. And in this screen you can see them with guns out and pulling guy out of car. Very quick take down, sorry there isn't gun fight or whatever everyone seemed to be expecting. :lol:

Impressive police work, in just over 1 minute they coordinated 5 cars to pull into station at same time, and arrest what I assume to be a dangerous suspect without any altercation. Sorry if it video sucks, but again I'm not used to just sitting at a light and seeing that happen. :bash:

cops1_zpsc70d29be.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread