5 White Raptors!

CGoeschel

Established Member
We got 5 White Raptors in this week!! Good news is they're ALL SOLD!!! Awesome machines! Ford did a great job on this truck. :rockon:

CGoeschel

Established Member
Ill take some tomorrow. We've got two brothers coming down tomorrow to pic up their vehicles. Ill try to get some of them together.

CGoeschel

Established Member
here's a few crappy camera phone pics. ill get more later outside.

raptor7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

raptor8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

raptor6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

CGoeschel

Established Member
raptor10.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

raptor11.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

raptor12.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

raptor14.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

raptor15.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

raptor16.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

raptor17.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

raptor18.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

996Turbo

Established Member
That's awesome!! Mine is supposed to be here next wednesday. Where are u located?

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Those are nice, but I'm actually kinda diggin' the Super-Duty, utility bed and all....LOL

CGoeschel

Established Member
Those are nice, but I'm actually kinda diggin' the Super-Duty, utility bed and all....LOL

LOL! Thats OPS. Thats one of the trucks the store uses as a chase truck for BAJA and the Best In The Desert series. The owner of the store races the Raptor R with Rob McCachren for Ford.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
LOL! Thats OPS. Thats one of the trucks the store uses as a chase truck for BAJA and the Best In The Desert series. The owner of the store races the Raptor R with Rob McCachren for Ford.

I was just going to say that looks like a chase truck for the Raptor R team, based on the wheels that are strapped down to the back of it. Sweet deal.

Oh, but Ford ruined those nice SVT wheels by putting the weights on the outside edge instead of the inside.

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Nice looking truck, but I'm going to be looking for more of a tow rig in the next year or so. Just out of curiosity, and I'm sorry if it's been covered I just hadn't heard, but is the 6.1l Boss engine going to be available any other F-150? Say like the FX4?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Nice looking truck, but I'm going to be looking for more of a tow rig in the next year or so. Just out of curiosity, and I'm sorry if it's been covered I just hadn't heard, but is the 6.1l Boss engine going to be available any other F-150? Say like the FX4?

It's actually a 6.2L and word is that for the F150 it will be more of a special edition engine. Don't expect it to be an option on the entire lineup, but mainly just the Raptor and possibly another one of the high end models. It will be an option on the F250 and F350s though replacing the V10 I believe. Nothing is final or set in stone though so who knows what they'll decide to do.

BacNBlak

WOODY
Established Member
Nice trucks and good info! I was just on a trip out to Fallon and Reno with the Navy for the last month and from that, I can say all 18 of those suckers should sell instantly! that is the perfect place to own one of those incredible trucks. I am totally diggin that thing...

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It's actually a 6.2L and word is that for the F150 it will be more of a special edition engine. Don't expect it to be an option on the entire lineup, but mainly just the Raptor and possibly another one of the high end models. It will be an option on the F250 and F350s though replacing the V10 I believe. Nothing is final or set in stone though so who knows what they'll decide to do.

That's what I've been hearing to, but things like that are always subject to change. Personally, I think the Boss will be a poor replacement for the V10.

CGoeschel

Established Member
None of them with the stripe package? They look good though I like the white.

All of these guys are Best in the Desert racers and they wanted them without the graphics so they could sticker them up with their team logos etc.

Users who are viewing this thread