50,000 miles

2tonOfun

Established Member
We hit the 50,000 mile mark in my 03 L today.
Not a big deal I guess. I bought her 3 years ago with 18,000 miles on the clock. I still love to drive her just as much as the first day I drove her home from Arizona.
Sort of a milestone and I just wanted to tell someone. You guys are the only people who might care.
Thanks.

b4three

b4three
Established Member
congratulations!!! i just hit 50,000 on my 01 recently driving back home from abingdon VA. I still love driving my truck as much as i did when it was brand new!!

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
I'm at 40k. Bought it at 27k. Not bad for almost 2 years of ownership I guess. I used to be obsessed with keeping the miles down, but I don't care too much any more. I'd rather drive it than let it sit and stare at it.

LSUstang05

Established Member
bought mine with 53, rolled 54 on the drive back to Baton Rouge, and I'm around the mid 57k range right now. Owned it for 3 months. I did put a few miles on it because I drove it to houston and back two times (700~ miles) plus my DDing. Miles wont go up much more from now on though.

MJG

Established Member
I'm still stuck inbetween, I love driving but I hate the miles. I look at the odometer more than the speedometer. Currently it sits with 14,660 miles and won't be driven again until May.

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
I love driving mine, just not on rough rainey days. Even at that its not the weather, its the way people drive in the weather that worries me.

JohninMD

Established Member
I bought it to drive it. Bought at 28k in 06, rolled 50k a few months ago lol

The mileage only makes a difference if you are going to sell it. I'm never selling mine, when the engine blows I will put a new one in and keep going, I love the truck, I love what it stands for, and I especially love the way it runs!

2tonOfun

Established Member
The mileage only makes a difference if you are going to sell it. I'm never selling mine, when the engine blows I will put a new one in and keep going, I love the truck, I love what it stands for, and I especially love the way it runs!

I'm totally with you on that one.

There are two things I will always need.
1. A truck.

2. to go fast.

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
Probably gonna pass 75k in the truck this weekend, just passed 60k in the Cobra a couple weeks ago.

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member
i bought mine with 22k now am at 39,986 am so scared i owned it for 1yr 4months! but ive enjoyed every mile i put on it since i brought it from the dealer!

alightningfan08

Saving up 4 a Whipple!
Established Member
i bought mine with 22k now am at 39,986 am so scared i owned it for 1yr 4months! but ive enjoyed every mile i put on it since i brought it from the dealer!

Dude I feel your pain...got mine with 37K and now 50K? After only having it for 8 months!! Damn those long road trips! :cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread