50 trim srt vs 98 saleen vortec t trim vs 2.3 KB cobra

ttk53

Established Member
I could be wrong but, I didnt know KB made a 2.3 blower, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6, 2.8 but no 2.3

rubicon04

SVT Poster
Established Member
As you can see im not a cobra owner, so the video may have a mistake in the mod list. Im just the messenger

Last edited:

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
thats a fast srt 4....normally they are getting ripped on over by me... that ones fast thou

good race, camera man sucks thou.

97cobra1

Established Member
If you were a termi owner i would keep my comments to myself, because i enjoy the agressive styling, but cmon man you drive a stepside truck...

And you drive a shitbox econo car with a cute little turbo...

See what i did there?

rubicon04

SVT Poster
Established Member
Serious question. How much money does it take to make an SRT that quick? Also how much power can the stock engine hold?

400-450whp can be had fairly cheap, your looking at around 3500 give or take for 400ish whp on stock block, head car with quality parts. An AGP turbo system, 3in exh, 750cc inj, wally 255, return line, IC, MBC, BOV, hard pipes and a tuning device will get it done. The used market is pretty big though so things can be found fairly easy and cheap.
Plenty of people have had the stock bottem end hold 500 + whp, a select few have made over 600. The rods tend to be the weak point in the 500 range and most people remove the balance shaft assemply around 400 or so to be safe and gain a few free horses.

Swaie

Established Member
And you drive a shitbox econo car with a cute little turbo...

See what i did there?
I see you made yourself sound retarded...It would seem at speed on your little 600 you would have a run for your money. Don't call the mans car a shit box cause he's faster than you.

Users who are viewing this thread