$500 cash rebate

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
I no longer see it on Ford's website and my dealership said nothing about it when I went to order my car today. Anyone else have any news on this?

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
My local dealership said that it was currently available.

Hmm as of today? Cause I thought today was suppose to be the last day for it but I could be wrong. I'm going to ask my dealer tomorrow when he calls to put in my order.

Driver72

Established Member
Have a link?
I'm sure when I try and use it my dealer will conviently have no knowledge of it

Most all of the rebates from the manufacturer has the stipulation of "dealer participation may vary".
If you dealer is NOT participating with the incentive programs, you simply need to find another dealer.

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
[ame=http://forums.themustangsource.com/showthread.php?t=483931]Rebate Stays but Financing Gets Worse - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forum[/ame]

Even lists the program number further down. Just have your dealer run your info through their VINCENT system and it shows everything you qualify for

Driver72

Established Member

Driver72

Established Member
There was a 0% APR for 36 months promotion.

On 2011 GT's too?
If so, s--t, I've been waiting to order to make sure any early "bugs" that may show up in the first few thousand GT's made will get corrected.
But 0% for 36 months would of been nice.
I hope they bring that back, or maybe 1.9% for 48 or 60 months, that would be nice too.

Last edited:

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
Yeah it was on the 11's too, lots of people are made cause they ordered there cars and didn't get them in time and now they cant get 0% :(

Driver72

Established Member
Yeah it was on the 11's too, lots of people are made cause they ordered there cars and didn't get them in time and now they cant get 0% :(
Well maybe they'll have new promos for the 4th of July and month following.
I was thinking of ordering my car near the end of June.
Now I may have to sit tight another week or two to see.

Users who are viewing this thread