500+rwhp cobra vs s/c z06 vs h/c/i ls1 vs z06

QuikGT

Banned
Finally got beat by a cobra...So last nite i went to the hooters meet...as soon as i get there they are leaving to race (perfect timing)...we all went out towards 820 near benbrook...

500+ cobra vs s/c Z06:
Raced 3 times every time the vette won by several lengths til about 120mph..vette got the jump and kept pulling...easily a 600+rwhp vette...looks like the cobra sprayed each time as well :burnout:

500+ cobra vs me (h/c/i ls1):
raced 3 times from about a 40 roll..got the jump of about a car and held him off til about 120...lost by less than a carlength...good races, fast cobra :beer:

h/c/i ls1 vs bolton z06:
raced twice from a low 20 roll...he got the jump of about a carlength but i pulled him back both times and won by about 2 lengths to 120.

cobra: had a stg 3 port, upper and lower pullies, tune, all the boltons, and some shot of nitrous but he only used that on the s/c vette....

h/c/i ls1: full boltons, heads, big cam, stock rev limiter(5950), gonna get a good tune and raise the limiter to 7200 so i can take full advantage of the cam, then i should take the cobra... :coolman:

s/c vette: had some sort of linear boost setup where in a certain gear it put out more psi...extremely fast vette guy said its easily 600+rwhp probably more... :eek: :eek:

bolton z06: intake, full exhaust, and tune (supposedly dyno'd 431/422) :dw:

all were pretty good drivers

QuikGT

Banned
yea it was alot of fun....i thought id take the cobra cuz the guy seemed way too cocky...oh well ill get a tune and dust him then...

C6 Z06

Established Member
C5_z51_6spd said:
bolt on c5 z06 w/ 431rwhp with the mods you stated above? thats either BS or you forgot to mention that he had a cam.....

I thought the same thing. Seems kind of high for the mods listed. The Z06'er was probally talking BS. :burn: Still all good runs. Leave it up to those vette guys to BS their #'s!! :-D :-D

QuikGT

Banned
ASSASSIN said:
Sweet runs where did you guys run at? Well again good kill and losses.

we met at the hooters off bryant irvin in ft worth and ran off 20 and 820 near benbrook/fort worth....maybe a 30 min drive from dallas

Users who are viewing this thread