50th anniversery Car's

weazer

Established Member
I'm trading in the 12 for a 15. Been looking at a GT premium with the Auto for the wife. Yes I know, but she refuses a stick and she makes the payments, lol Anyway, I've found a kona blue 50th car for MSRP. Is it worth the bit extra for the 50th car to have the PP or just go with a Premium and mod away? I'm torn a bit and I know I can get the dealer down near invoice on the premium, but I'll likely be stuck at sticker for the 50 car. So, there would be 6k or so difference between the two. I would more than likely put new wheels and tires on it anyway. Just looking for thoughts.

weazer

Established Member
Still trying to decide, but it looks like I'll get a premium and do some upgrades. Just too big a difference in price to justify the 50th car.

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
The brakes and the diff from the PP are really nice, but not 6k nice.

Bought my wife an auto. It has the "50th" appearance package, IE seats, dash, rear deck. It's not the real 50th with the brakes, but I think her 15 has better brakes than my 13 brembo car! I would save the money and put it towards go fast goodies, window tint, wheels or something.

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Bought my wife an auto. It has the "50th" appearance package, IE seats, dash, rear deck. It's not the real 50th with the brakes, but I think her 15 has better brakes than my 13 brembo car! I would save the money and put it towards go fast goodies, window tint, wheels or something.

The brakes on bass gt are basically same as brembo cars on outgoing model.

BADBOSS

Established Member
I have boss a 2012 Boss and a 2015 GT with the Base brakes and yes they even seem to grab a bit better then the Brembos but the pads on the Boss have 30k miles...

Users who are viewing this thread