510hp 05 Mustang GT

BlueOvalAvenger

Beerknurd
Established Member
Thats right folks, I now have a 510hp 2005 Mustang GT...on Gran Turismo 4 of course :banana: Thats without any of the NA or Nitrous! This game owns me.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
you bastard...i thought it was for real
so how is the game and upgrading the cars. Can you put a turbo/supercharger on any car?

joeclams9

Established Member
I have 110k credits to start...but im not buying one car or doing one race until i get all golds on the tests.....if i can. Already have 4 on b license, but damn its hard. I would like to buy certain make cars first and then move on. Meaning that I want to get all american stuff that I want, then british, then italian.

what about u?

BlueOvalAvenger

Beerknurd
Established Member
The only car I have modded so far is the 05 Mustang GT. You can have Nitrous, NA and supercharged. Right now I have it supercharged. Other than that, everything else is the same pretty much. As far as the tests..I just loaded my game from GT3 and it gave me A and B license.

kaotikdave

Established Member
What kind of supercharger do they have on the game is it centrifugal, roots, or twin screw and if it has the roots or twin screw can you hear the whine, some pics and maybe some audio or video would be cool if you dont mind..

BlueOvalAvenger

Beerknurd
Established Member
the picture it shows of the supercharger looks like a twin screw..doesn't say in the game..at least I haven't noticed. I'll look into it and see if it says. As far as the screen shots go, all I can do is take some pics with a digital camera of the TV and post them...don't know how that will turn out with the flash and all. Oh yeah, you can hear the whine. It really doesn't stand out much, but its there. I was expecting better sound from GT4 but the improvement is marginal.

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
The blower is WEAK!! It only gives like 90hp. I have a black '05 too, with ~ 500hp. Is it just me, or does theT/C seriously piss you off?

BlueOvalAvenger

Beerknurd
Established Member
Yeah, traction control does suck at times...the blower isn't too bad considering the hp gain vs cost is reasonable compaired to the other mods early in the game. Well, im off to play some more. I dont see myself getting much sleep tonight.

CaDDy

Banned
The sound has improved quite a bit. In the last installment you could have a 1000hp viper and it (the exhaust) would sound like a F^cking Honda civic. The only thing the last game was missing was content, the quality was there it just needed more cars and mods avaible, it appears that finally they have delivered. BTW tires actually matter in this game i had a 500hp 05 gt and i ran low 13's till i got some "racing tires" now im in the high 11's... As the comic book guy says "Best game EVER"

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
You only get to skip a few tests....didnt you guys ever play GT1,2,or 3....it is the same thing...

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Pimpin a modded Neon (378HP), it is a step up from my modded 90 RX 7 ( 274 HP; sold). Its a fun car to drive in the game, but I have big traction issues.

I'm working my way up from low HP cars to the medium HP cars. Next on my list is the 05 Mustang :banana:.

aoe_viruz

Established Member
You only get the A and B licences cleared. You dont get trophys, money or cars for it. You still have to do them if you want that stuff.

BlueOvalAvenger

Beerknurd
Established Member
00sVt Lightning said:
what kind of races does it have? Same as the older ones? or do they have track races now?

So far the races Ive done are pretty much the same. Some are old courses, some are totally new. I also saw a section called Driving Missions. Haven't checked it out yet. Looks like there are a lot more races on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread