56 Chevy Pickup

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
This is one of my brother 56 Chevy sidestep truck that he has been working on and getting fixed up for a while doing a full restore on it. Has a candy red paint job with ghost flames on it now and has the 350 in and the weiand 142 blower I got him will be going on soon. I will post updates, its already an amazing looking truck even without the bed in it but when its done it will be georgious. Enjoy

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

THE_STIG

Established Member
Nice truck, put some drag radials on it and go to the track, its probably so light without the bed, haha.

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
yea that would be funny but still has to get the rest of the motor finished. Cant wait to see it with the blower on top and all the chrome thats gona be on the motor

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
i will keep posting pics as I get them..they are doing the interior right now and getting that done and whens thats done ill post more...I cant wait till its done cause when I get another stang he thinks hes gona smoke me..hahaha turbo setup on a 331 stroker is gona make that a little difficult for him...i had to buy him a supercharger to give him a chance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread