56k warning-I GOT MY "BABY BACK" and I'm not talkin bout ribs

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Repaired and back home in time for the LOOOOOOONG weekend!!
Think I might be just a little JAZZED!!! .....
Well maybe a little :rollseyes
READY TO ROCK!!!!

fixedfront1.jpg

fixedleftside2.gif

leftquarter.gif

rfcornerfixed.gif

And for a little pespective...........

P5260091.gif

frontdamageshot.gif

Jimmy :thumbsup: :burnout: :coolman: :thumbsup:

Brantner

Established Member
Originally posted by Jimmysidecarr
You bet I did!!!...... made a big mess:bash: :bash:
Jimmy

never in my life will I again see someone say they rear-ended someone with such enthusiasm... good times:beer:

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Originally posted by Jimmysidecarr
You bet I did!!!...... made a big mess:bash: :bash:
Jimmy

Damn, I thought I was the only jack@ss in a stang out there rear ending people, lol. Atleast yours came back how you bought it. I had to do a swap. Looks beautiful. I've learned to.....pay attention since my accident, did you ? lol l8r Jeff

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
haha dude me and dad passed u on the highway coming to houston like last sunday i seen u around town a couple times when i'm in sugarland. nice paintjob though we first saw you when u got into brenham. we were in a maroon and silver F150. haha i was like sweet. nice paintjob i know that paints expensive. like $500 a pint i think still

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Well ... yes I certainly did learn my lesson ....
You're not in Syracuse anymore Jimmy!!!!!
Traffic here is very intense! You literally can not take your eyes off the car in front for a second. Even at 30 1 second eats up a lot of real estate....

NO MORE COFFEE WHILE DRIVING!!!!!!!

My enthusiasim stems from getting getting my car back. Certainly not from my FLAWED driving and resulting accident.... that I still feel terrible about.................:smmon:

Was going to change the HE but with a 1k deductible, coupled with not very quick delivery prospects......... I decided to chill the spending instead of the intercooler fluid:nonono:

Upsides are ...... the underhood is painted!.... The Blanket is in the trash where it belongs....
AND!..... I found a less traveled route to work thru my neighborhood, for when I do drive the Cobra.
20mph zone most of the way, tons of stop signs..... and police...
So no one wants to go that way to get to the highway(work is next to the highway).

Jimmy<-------------:nono:

T-04

Looks like they did a good job but i have a question why are the cobras on you fender backwards?

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Originally posted by T-04
Looks like they did a good job but i have a question why are the cobras on you fender backwards?

Because these guys work on Lincolns all day.....
It's being fixed tomorrow...... I just park it at our body shop, instead of employee parking....... Give keys to manager, go to work in parts, and drive home with snakes facing the right way...
I didn't notice it when I picked it up....
Would have taken it home anyway...... Long weekend!!!
No biggie Thanks for pointing it out
Jimmy:thumbsup:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Quote-----> Hmmmiduno
haha dude me and dad passed u on the highway coming to houston like last sunday i seen u around town a couple times when i'm in sugarland. nice paintjob though we first saw you when u got into brenham. we were in a maroon and silver F150. haha i was like sweet. nice paintjob i know that paints expensive. like $500 a pint i think still

There are a few around now... in our area...
Never had it to Brenham...... maybe -----> Nuxx(austin area)

Thanks!!

Originally posted by 03silversnake
i think i have seen your car around. im from sugarland. beautiful car you ge tthere!!

THANKS!!!!
I'm usually up around the 1960 corridor... But I have cruised Westhiemer twice.....
Never had it to Sugarland.... I think someone down there has one..

Did a Fun Run(solo) up through the National Forest Up 149 to Richards, Tx..... and back....... Twisties!!!
VERY FUN!!!

Jimmy:thumbsup:

Last edited:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
it was a male and a chick in the drivers seat u were behind us all the way into houston so i'm pretty sure it was you dude but nice ride still the same

Users who are viewing this thread