5FDP "Wrong Side of Heaven" Video

03snkvert

Established Member
I must admit, I got something in my eyes around the 4:03 mark

Yeah, there were a couple time in that video, that I may have gotten something in my eye. I do work in a millwork shop though, so lots of dust in the air! Yeah, Thats it.

GT915

Established Member
Not to mention our gov is basically doping our vets rendering them useless when they come back. At the same time the workforce is afraid to hire a vet! You serve and once done your literately dumped stateside having to find your own way home depending where they decided to drop you. Money? Haha why is it people think every soldier makes millions? Most have families at home that need to be supported, and there's no savings to be had. You come home broke, can't find a job, your mind just isn't the same, can't lean on your wife cause she's already stressed out running the show while you were serving, How long will you last?
The government is NOt doping our veterans and I don't think that employers are afraid to hire them either. Our company actually prefers to hire veterans because they usually have a better work ethic than most and there is also a sizable tax benefit for doing so. My father fought in two wars, and got another job after he retired. My uncle was drafted, fought in vietnam and was hated when he returned. He pulled himself by his own bootstraps, got another job and worked there till he reached retirement age. Today, however, everybody has a problem that somebody else needs to fix and I get tired of hearing it. If I hadn't gotten off of my ass and gotten a job, I'd be homeless too. I fully expect to get blasted for my views but I'm entitled to my own opinions just as everyone else is.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
While I agree with the above poster and a few others, I'd really like to see and hear more about why this is such an issue. Hopefully there are some good reads someone can post up. Actual facts and stuff. There are tons of situations that could end with being homeless. I'd much rather take all the money from people who claim free healthcare, WIC, etc THAT DON'T NEED IT and give it to people who possibly put their lives on the line for you and I. I can't tell you how many people I've met over the years that completely abuse the system. I have a coworker that makes quite a bit over 6 figures and his wife and child were on 'soonercare' insurance. In a nut shell, I make less and I'm having to pay for his insurance. Combine that will the people who make enough but have cash deals going on with employeers, spend their government money on themselves instead of their kids, etc etc. Makes me freakin' sick

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Good video, my question is why didn't they save some of the money they earned and use it to better themselves so they could have a job after their service?

Flamesuit on:fm:

You're a ****ing idiot, and clearly never served, and probably never will. You have no idea what PTSD does to someone.. What seeing one of your best friends get shot dead.. Or to pull kids bodies out of the water, or kids out of a burning building.. It has nothing to do with money.. People before they realize they have a issue start self medicating with alcohol.. Before you go and write a stupid ****ing comment like that do some research kid. Better yet go to your local recruiting office and ask a Soldier why their brothers are homeless and why can't they just save some of their money, and prep for the ass chewing.. ****ing naive kids man..

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
You're a ****ing idiot, and clearly never served, and probably never will. You have no idea what PTSD does to someone.. What seeing one of your best friends get shot dead.. Or to pull kids bodies out of the water, or kids out of a burning building.. It has nothing to do with money.. People before they realize they have a issue start self medicating with alcohol.. Before you go and write a stupid ****ing comment like that do some research kid. Better yet go to your local recruiting office and ask a Soldier why their brothers are homeless and why can't they just save some of their money, and prep for the ass chewing.. ****ing naive kids man..

Word :beer:

Unless you've served, it's very difficult to have an educated opinion on why what happens happens..

Users who are viewing this thread